[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had to watch this with my niece. Enjoyed it at first. Until this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: zootopia.png (849 KB, 1248x925) Image search: [Google]
zootopia.png
849 KB, 1248x925
Had to watch this with my niece. Enjoyed it at first. Until this.

I mean, really ? What's the point ? Who's the target audience here ? Children young enough to watch Zootopia, yet mature enough to think you shouldn't stereotype gender, yet intelligent enough to be able know what discrimiation is, yet old enough to be taught a lesson they would remember ?

> fuck gay people/tumblr sjw/feminists and their twisted agenda. IT'S CHILDREN FFS!
>>
Before your time, there was a genre called Family. They were movies that the whole family could enjoy.
>>
>>70716137
this famalam

the writers also used to slip in a lot of sex jokes for the parents.
>>
it is a movie for the whole family
they insert adult jokes so the adults will not get bored
>>
>>70716213

Adult jokes ? Cmon. It fucking propaganda.
>>
>>70716013

Man, I have to congratulate to whoever started this viral marketing campaign on /tv/.

I haven't watched a propaganda Disney movie in almost a decade, but the constant shilling on this board made me download the movie just so I could masturbate to this rabbit.

I hope you're fucking happy now.
>>
>>70716406
every movie is propaganda what's your point
>>
>>70716704

>masturbate to this rabbit

I am no furry, but why do get these feelings to fuck this bunny? I don't like it.
>>
>>70716406
like that one: "we rabbits are good at multiplying" lmao xDDD
>>
>>70716791
>I am no furry
>but I wanna fuck that rabbit
M8
>>
>>70716869
>>70716791
I am also no furry, and I am disgusted at furries, but I just want to hate-masturbate to this bunny while watching the movie, out of anger against all the viral marketing for this movie on /tv/.
>>
File: 1462610489319.jpg (4 KB, 118x118) Image search: [Google]
1462610489319.jpg
4 KB, 118x118
>>
Honestly don't see the problim with positive messages and progressive ideas in kids films? less chance of them turning out to be anti-gay, anti-racemixing idiots
>>
I'm not a furfag but I want to put a cummy in that bunny's cunny
>>
>>70717208
Yeah, seriously, it's 2016 and you want your kids to turn into braindead bigots?

I'm happy that in the next 5 years (if Drumpf isn't elected) speech like that is going to be banned in general.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.