[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noah Galvin Drops a Bombshell Accusation Against Director Bryan Singer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>In the interview, the 22-year-The Real O'Neals star Noah Galvin talks about nearly every subject related to being out in Hollywood, including about a possible "industry network" of gay men. Galvin's answer:
>"Yeah. Bryan Singer likes to invite little boys over to his pool and diddle them in the fucking dark of night. [Laughs.] I want nothing to do with that. I think there are enough boys in L.A. that are questionably homosexual who are willing to do things with the right person who can get them in the door. In New York there is a healthy gay community, and that doesn't exist in L.A."
https://mic.com/articles/145761/noah-galvin-drops-a-bombshell-accusation-against-bryan-singer#.F1US40EZ5

How can he still direct capeshit when everyone in the industry knows he's pedophile?
>>
Already backpedaled and apologized.
>>
>>70716547
Do you think he was threatened or bribed?
>>
>>70716547
tell that to Brandon Routh's prolapsed anus
>>
>>70715989

Show me the receipts.
>>
>>70716700

I think his agent told him to shut his stupid fucking mouth if he ever wanted to get hired for anything ever again.

Doesn't matter if the accusations against Bryan Singer are even remotely true, if you're blabbing shit about a pretty senior director, you're going to become a black sheep in Hollywood.
I mean fuck, I've never even heard of this guy before, he doesn't have the credibility or clout to be saying shit like this to anybody, much less the tabloid crap it's being reported in.
>>
>ABC
Of course the Mousekateers would want to sway the fans of the X-Men franchise.
>>
>>70716547
>Galvin himself has now issued a whopper of a mea culpa for his candor, calling his remarks about Singer “horrible” and a “serious lapse in judgment,” and saying, “My comments were false and unwarranted. It was irresponsible and stupid of me to make those allegations against Bryan, and I deeply regret doing so. I have never been to Bryan’s house, and I admit there is no basis for any of the things I said or implied about Bryan in that interview.”

What a fucking dumbass.
>>
File: priest.jpg (53 KB, 625x466) Image search: [Google]
priest.jpg
53 KB, 625x466
>"Yeah. Bryan Singer likes to invite little boys over to his pool and diddle them in the fucking dark of night.

Problem, faggot?
>>
>>70715989
>healthy gay community
>>
>>70718526
I'd be scared too tbr
>>
>>70716843
Doesn't help he acted like a cunt, saying how one should come out properly.
Guy is probably pissed he's on a shit abc comedy.
>>
That's a good way to never get a job in the business again.

Was he absolutely shitfaced?
>>
>>70719399
So this show never got better? I stopped at the pilot hoping it would eventually be like raising hope or my name is earl.Kinda a shame if its just shit period
>>
They never should have forced Stan to shave his beard
>>
>call colton haynes a pussy for staying in the closet
>mock the fat gay guy from modern family for being straight and playing a gay stereotype
>play one of the biggest gay stereotypes on TV
>make baseless accusations of a director
Why is he such a cocky shit?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.