[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: the-witch-goat_0.jpg (130 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
the-witch-goat_0.jpg
130 KB, 612x380
Why is this allowed?
>>
literally the second best movie in theaters this year and that's sad
>>
how do you live deliciously?
>>
>>70714750

What was better?
>>
>Black Phillip says you are wicked!
>>
>>70715969

High-Rise
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 580x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 580x387
Dr. Thomasin, I'm GOAT
>>
>>70715969
Hail Caesar!
>>
>It's Black Philip Mommy. No foul play here.

When you realize the Goat was protecting the kids from the witches.
>>
>>70714732
SMUG AS FUCK
M
U
G

A
S

F
U
C
K
>>
>>70714732
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>70714732

Pleb filters must exist in an advanced society
>>
When they say "black philip" in the movie, does it sound a bit like "baphomet" to anybody else?
>>
>>70716242
Uhh, you don't get to bring worshippers of Satan
>>
>>70714732
So, was he always Satan or did Satan kill the real goat and replace it with him self when they got to the forest?
>>
>>70717039
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT
>>
File: A-BAM-A-LAMB-A-LAMB.png (310 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
A-BAM-A-LAMB-A-LAMB.png
310 KB, 620x400
WOAH-OH BLACK PHILIP, A-BAM-A-LAMB-A-LAMB
>>
File: Shadow.jpg (137 KB, 900x1614) Image search: [Google]
Shadow.jpg
137 KB, 900x1614
>>70717039
Black Philip cannot be Baphomet and I shall explain why.
The term "Baphomet" is a european word for Muhammad; which was the prophet of Islam.
He was, during the crusades, regarded as a demon or false prophet centuries after his death and his religious views deemed satanic.

Black Phillip, although similar to the portrayed demon, IS NOT, a mere false prophet, but rather something far, far older. Some say he could be the ancient pagan god Cernnunos, vilanized and eventually demonized by the Catholic church.

He is, unlike the other, an actual demonized deity of the forest, with his name meaning "horned one" like a goat or Satyr. His practices involved degrading and mind breaking women through sex. Thus, becoming mindless animals in heat for anyone to use.
>>
/tv/, how have you lived deliciously today?
>>
>>70717431

im getting drunk at 1 PM because my girlfriend left me last night
>>
I can't wait till RLM review this and Jay hails it as a masterpiece and people flip flop and start liking it here. You're all a bunch of fucking faggots.
>>
>>70717481
YOLO AYYYYY
>>
>>70717521
there has been a large contingent of people here who love the film

the only people who don't seem to love it are people who don't get it or don't think it's scary, and desu I assume those people are pretty unintelligent IRL
>>
>>70714732
DELICIOUSLY
>>
>>70717431
Just got up, but I0m going to shingding and getting some beers in me belly.
>>
>>70717481

im sorry anon
>>
>>70717521
>and start liking it here
But I already like it, so................yeah man you do that.
>>
>Welcome to the Black Philip Show

>I am not Black Philip
>>
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1t9cxzrjAE8uTTYCpko_BugNhGeGv9OWlDLZJN3TF2IA/viewform
>>
File: CVNZrLbUsAAypyk.jpg (90 KB, 472x1024) Image search: [Google]
CVNZrLbUsAAypyk.jpg
90 KB, 472x1024
Baaa baaa
>>
>>70718206
fuck off, shill
>>
>>70716242
can u shop em in front of the plane
>>
>tfw no Thomasin gf
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.