[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mixed feelings about him He is a good actor and I like most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Mixed feelings about him

He is a good actor and I like most of his movies but i dont like him at all .cant figure out why
>>
Well I like him. He was alright in Burnt.
>>
>>70706895
Hes not a good actor. He tries too hard like Christian bale and its noticeable. The part in place beyond the pines where hes in the forest with dane and he "cries' is so terrible, its embarrassing.
>>
>>70706924
>He was alright in Burnt.

That movie looked like some kind of parody

>bombing a restaurant cuz you don't like the chef

LOL
>>
>>70706958
That movie was pretty good until gosling disappeared
>>
>>70706895

I'm impressed he went from Alias fuccboi to somewhat A-list actor
>>
>>70706975
How do you mean 'bombing'?
1. sabotaging the restaurant because you and the Chef are both big kids with big egos, or
2. setting off an explosive in a restaurant
because no.2 didn't happen. The sabotaging makes sense in the story, the big Chefs all have big egos
>>
>>70706998
I think the third act with the kids is the best.
>>
>>70707035
>because no.2 didn't happen.

That trailer LIED!
>>
>>70707083
I think theres a mention of a him ruining a restaurant because of a 'bomb threat' on the night the critics were in, but I cant remember exactly
>>
the thing i dont get about hugh jackman is that whatever role he has, hes never really in a character, he's always hugh jackman just dressed a bit different and sounding a little more polite or being a little angry. which makes no sense, because i know nothing of the guy apart from the movies he's in.
>>
>>70707176
It's because you only go to the movies to see cspeshit
>>
>>70707176
That's Bradley Cooper
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.