[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Computer makes a screenplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: sunspring.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sunspring.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY7x2Ihqjmc

So some guys fed a bunch of sci-fi movie scripts into an AI and it farted out this short film.

What do you think?
>>
>>70705619
>What do you think?
i haven't seen it
>>
>>70705662

You can watch the whole thing in the youtube, it's short as fuck.
>>
>>70705730
i dont want to
>>
>>70705619

Pretty interesting desu. I'd be interested to see what would happen if they fed it comedy or romance scripts though, to see if it could understand those concepts.
>>
File: 18258aef90213d8b_l_1.jpg (45 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
18258aef90213d8b_l_1.jpg
45 KB, 270x270
>>70705751

Well fuck you then.
>>
>have to solve captchas to teach AIs to learn just in order to post
>AIs are writing scripts while mine isn't even in the slush pile because i haven't written it yet
>AI is romancing my wife and I can't do anything about it
human revolution when
>>
tried watching it
it's literally nonsense
>>
>>70705891

It is, but I like how the human actors try to make it seem like it makes sense. It's like they're interpreting gibberish and trying to filter out meaning.
>>
File: 1465024920055.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1465024920055.gif
2 MB, 400x300
If they'd used the Pied Piper neural net, I bet it would have shat out pure kino.

In all seriousness, I do a lot of work with neural networks and knew the script would be gibberish. They're much better optimized for visual media at this point in time; check out deepart.io to see what I mean.

Still, I think it's a worthwhile exercise, and the filmmakers and actors really nailed it considering what they had to work with.
>>
>>70705619
I'm fairly autistic but I almost felt as if it was trying to figure itself out.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.