[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fuck you I liked it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: Predator_two.jpg (30 KB, 232x350) Image search: [Google]
Predator_two.jpg
30 KB, 232x350
>>
File: magic loooom.jpg (20 KB, 535x320) Image search: [Google]
magic loooom.jpg
20 KB, 535x320
>>70705488

Honestly, I liked that Danny wasn't Arnold 2.0 and was his own character, even if it was Black John McClane with a trunk full of guns, also helped expand the Predator's motivations and arsenal.

Also pic related
>>
>>70705653
Actually what I liked was that they didn't go the easy route and just pull a Ghostbusters 2. They decided to make an entirely different type of movie instead, but still around the central theme of there being a Predator on the hunt.
>>
>>70705488
I think it's great too
>>
>>70705488
good flick, exactly what you would want in a sequel to predator as a 12 year old
>>
File: vampires kiss.jpg (44 KB, 620x356) Image search: [Google]
vampires kiss.jpg
44 KB, 620x356
I never thought that some fake vampire teeth and Nick Cage could crack me up so much, but they did.
>>
>>70705488
Me too anon. After all the shit this got, I was expecting it to be terrible. After watching it, I wondered how anyone could dislike the Predator hunting Jamaican drug lords in an urban landscape, and logically extending their lore.

>>70705653
Also, maybe because I saw it when I was a teen, but upon re-watching, this is a legit good action movie of the mid 2000's. Twisting bullets is silly, but really well done, and the last action sequence is just fucking great.
>>
Violet & Daisy was pure kino
why doesn't it have a cult following
>>
Predator 2 is cool as fuck. It's to Predator what Aliens is to Alien, instead of trying to recreate perfection it just mixes shit up and rolls with it. That ending with the spaceship and Predator respect was great.
>>
why you shouldn't?
>>
File: lt5V18wPTSqSBR8j6ZRLWi2yiul[1].jpg (410 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
lt5V18wPTSqSBR8j6ZRLWi2yiul[1].jpg
410 KB, 1000x1500
>>70706534
Oh, and also, my submission
>>
File: Batman_Forever_Soundtrack.jpg (219 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Forever_Soundtrack.jpg
219 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: The_Grey_Poster[1].jpg (67 KB, 290x448) Image search: [Google]
The_Grey_Poster[1].jpg
67 KB, 290x448
One misleading trailer, and this wonder of the wild gets shit all over. This movie is a great atmospheric experience
>>
File: tt.jpg (131 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
tt.jpg
131 KB, 630x1200
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.