[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate this movie SO MUCH? I mean, I see people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: attlg.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
attlg.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
Why do people hate this movie SO MUCH?

I mean, I see people get really upset when anyone says anything positive about this movie. I found it to be quite enjoyable and far better than the first movie.
>>
say the name of the movie faggot
>>
>>70705274

Alice Through the Looking Glass

:^)
>>
>>70705206
how good is mia in it?
>>
I don't understand the part about when Alice woke up in a psyche ward. When it was all over, she just appeared at the meeting as if nothing happened.

Did everyone forget the psyche ward incident, or was that on the dreamscape/a different timeline?
>>
>>70705206
alice in wonderland is supposed to be about alice's adventures in wonderland

this movie was about the mad hatter, the red queen, and time
>>
>>70705337
the whole utterly inconsequential mental illness angle really kills the movie. it's best if you forget those scenes.
>>
>>70705379
Good thing this isn't Alice in Wonderland then, retard.
>>
>>70705411

>blatantly stealing all elements from the Alice in wonderland IP
>Someone compares it to wonderland

And you were surprised by this why?
>>
>>70705379
Underland* :)
>>
>>70705398

What was the purpose of it, then? Was it in the same timeline as Alice's real world, or was it an alternate reality?
>>
File: 1461093605346.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1461093605346.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>70705463

>Underland
>>
>>70705398
>forget
>mia lying on her back about to be "injected"
sorry bro not forgetting that one ;)
>>
>>70705456
>blatantly stealing all elements from the Alice in wonderland IP
Incorrect

Alice in Wonderland was released in 2010, this is a sequel. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
>>
File: k.jpg (194 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
194 KB, 720x400
>trailers portray him as some comedic relief villain similar to Borat
>he's actually a complex character that makes him seem evil at first but turns out to neither be evil nor good but just a physical manifestation of the concept of time
>>
>>70705300
>>70705411
WITNESSED
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.