[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Avengers are fighting Neo!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1465329849098.jpg (108 KB, 1358x565) Image search: [Google]
1465329849098.jpg
108 KB, 1358x565
The Avengers are fighting Neo!
>>
>You didn't see that cumming
>Language!
>Woah you have a metal sunglasses?
>He's the one
>So was I
>Dodge this!
>Made you look
>>
>take the matrix away and what are you?
>>
>The Matrix is fake and we're fighting an army of Agent Smiths. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense.
>>
>>70704856
>genius
>hacker
>mr anderson
>>
i don't see how that's a matrix
>>
>>70705016
That's Numberwang.
>>
File: KillYouWithMyTeacup.jpg (82 KB, 488x365) Image search: [Google]
KillYouWithMyTeacup.jpg
82 KB, 488x365
Bullseye takes it. He defeats everyone with a single paperclip.
>>
>>70705155
>are you telling me I can dodge paperclips?
>No, I'm telling you that one day you won't have to
>>
>why does my dick hurt?
>you've never used it before
>>
File: image.png (372 KB, 829x539) Image search: [Google]
image.png
372 KB, 829x539
>>
>>70704688
underrated post
>>
>>70704600
Is he wearing nail polish?
>>
>>70704856
>take the quips away and what are you?
>>
File: Bullsguy.gif (931 KB, 294x224) Image search: [Google]
Bullsguy.gif
931 KB, 294x224
He puts the fear in him.
>>
KEK I saw a greenish tinted HD-TS from kekass torrents and it literally looked like The Matrix in parts. I expected Trinity's voice to pop up at every second in the beginning.
>>
>>70706231
>MISTER ANDERSON
>>
>>70705815
Does he have paper clips?
>>
test
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.