[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
five old men in a submarine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: submarine.jpg (179 KB, 1911x1444) Image search: [Google]
submarine.jpg
179 KB, 1911x1444
I think it is the perfect set up for a sitcom.

They're five old men in a submarine who don't know that whatever war is over. It uses minimal sets but also due to its premise it can have whatever additional sets it wants for any reason.
>>
drugs are bad, mmmkay?
>>
Give me a plot synopsis for more than 6 episodes
>>
>>70701950
You may want to watch Red Dwarf.
>>
>>70703454
Red Dwarf has nothing to do with OP's brilliant premise.
>>
>>70701950
Only if there is a small subplot about their wives back home that slowly becomes the focal point of the show.
>>
>>70703480
It is similar. Only instead of a submarine it's a spaceship with a senile AI, and instead of five old men it's just one guy, a hologram and a cat (also an android later).
>>
>>70703070

Pilot: through a series of flashbacks we see how the crew of the USS William H. Taft came to be separated from their fellow sailors and never got the memo to show up in Tokyo.

Ep 2: the five old men do a daring daylight raid on a supposedly occupied burmese village but they just end up with a bunch of penis wine and trinkets. Goggles, the glasses wearing Navigator sleeps with a trap by accident. The episode ends when he says she left him a pair of her panties and he unwraps a bow-tied red box containing a pair of Y-front jockeys with a poopie trail.
>>
>>70703544
Oh hey, just checked and you're exactly right. Sorry about that.
>>
Ep3: the boys dock in Vancouver for gas and assume the worst: full scale asian invasion and occupation of Canada. Meanwhile Goggles and Fatz go to the UBC student union and come back with a bunch of Falon Gong pamplets. Goggles accidentally fucks a trap, again.
>>
WE ALL
>>
>>70703648
WANT
>>
>>70703569
Episode 3 the submarine gets stranded in vietcong. Rolling Stones song plays in the background.
>>
>>70703662
A LOBOTOMY
>>
>>70703506
>stephanie gets a black boyfriend
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.