[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I fell for 'the road' meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: theroad.jpg (83 KB, 671x445) Image search: [Google]
theroad.jpg
83 KB, 671x445
>it sucked donkey balls

literally nothing happens: the movie

>no explanation for the apocalypse
>woman just walks away into the darkness LOL wtf
>>
>>70693840
there wasn't any quips, right OP?
>>
>>70693840

2/10 apply yourself, m8
>>
>>70693840
There was sunlight and leaves and grass. Not The Road I know.
>>
>>70693878
I don't like quipflicks
>>
File: faggot alert.png (442 KB, 390x909) Image search: [Google]
faggot alert.png
442 KB, 390x909
>>70693840
>>no explanation for the apocalypse

I suppose you hated Groundhog Day because there was no explanation for the time loop, right? Fucking Americucks and their need for every minute detail explained to them so they don't have to think about things.
>>
He should have done more awesome stunts. Like maybe fight the cannibal people. He could fly in at night with a souper suit dual wielding mega pistols and wham blam. Explosions light the night and the kid has mutant powers caused by the nucleer bombs and can jump really high. Like as high as a black kid or something. And in the end he fights the alien mega weapon for 45 minutes in a city and saves the kid at the last minute by sacrificing his iphone. but wait theres a green hand and it twitches and the sequel is on the way.
>>
>>70693840
This is why Capeshit is killing cinema
>>
>>70693840
I pride myself on bait watching and making and I genuinely can't tell.
If this is bait, well done op. If it's not you should go watch fight club again.
>>
>>70694125
I didnt like that flick either
>>
>>70693840

I did t like the road because it made me realize that if the apochalypse actually happened I'd be one of those people that just kills myself to avoid having to deal with that miserable fucking existence. Also that fucking cellar scene is disturbing.
>>
It's kind of a meme book that's only popular because of Oprah. Not near McCarthy's best. I have no interest in seeing the film desu
>>
>>70693840
If this isn't bait OP then elaborate more on why you didn't like this movie without using buzzwords.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.