[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you go from Moon to this? Was he a hack all along?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o59tr5pp5j1sk8j96o1_1280.jpg (610 KB, 790x1251) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o59tr5pp5j1sk8j96o1_1280.jpg
610 KB, 790x1251
How do you go from Moon to this? Was he a hack all along?
>>
>>70693687
Did they have to use a body double for this poster? Paula Patton couldn't be bothered to pose for this shit?
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>
>>70693687
Probably.
>>
>>70693687
>implying this isn't premium pleb filter
gb2r
>>
>>70693687
probably had studio execs and actiblizz people breathing down his neck the whole time

see : fan4stic
>>
>>70693687
He's a one hit wonder like Blomkamp
>>
>>70693928
he's had two good movies bucko
>>
It was good audiences loved it.

TV was wrong again.
>>
>>70693928
I liked both moon and source code, should I see this? Never played the games (stronghold crusader is the GOAT castlesim kino imho and mmos are lame) but I enjoy fantasy and I like the style from the trailers. Worth seeing in theaters or should I wait for DVD?
>>
>>70693687
After having watched that train-wreck of a movie I honestly don't know anymore.
>>
>>70694896
Honestly? This movie is really more for the people that have already played the games.
As a fanboy of the franchise, I really liked it. I thought they did pretty well with the CGI and the overall story, but as far as the human acting goes... ehh could have been better.

I'd give it a 7/10 personally, but from the standpoint of those who haven't played Warcraft, I'd say more like a 5/10. I'd say 4/10, but I think the CGI as well as the interactions between the characters is worth the price of admission.

As for DVD, I hear they cut out alot of scenes that didn't make it into the film and, if Blizzard gets enough money out of this, they'll release a Director's cut. In your case, I'd say watch in theaters first then if you like it, get it on DVD. If not, then don't bother.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.