[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The finale aired on this day, twenty-five years ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: It's me.jpg (809 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
It's me.jpg
809 KB, 1440x1080
The finale aired on this day, twenty-five years ago.
>>
very sopooku
>>
fuck the haters, that finale was a masterpiece

is audrey-chan ok?
>>
Too bad they fucked up the new season and delayed it a year.
>>
>>70689579

It's common knowledge that the finale is one of the best episodes of TV ever. The problem is a lot of people tap out before reaching it.
>>
But the new series is gonna suck. He's gonna try too hard to make it grim and dark like Fire Walk With Me. Don't get me wrong, I loved FWWM, but I don't think I'd like watching an entire series in the same style.
>>
what show?.looks interesting
>>
File: 1425461783641.jpg (269 KB, 892x814) Image search: [Google]
1425461783641.jpg
269 KB, 892x814
>>70691048
Twin Peaks. I do hope you'll like it because it's certainly not for everyone.
If you get into it, pic related might be useful.
>>
>>70690879
>He's gonna try too hard to make it grim and dark like Fire Walk With Me

No. Fire Walk With Me was Lnych doing it solo. Season 3 has Mark Frost back as co-writer.
>>
>>70691421
thanks, ill give it a go.
>>
Fucking Lynch and his bitching about the contract for season 3 is why we're not watching the premiere tonight, and have to wait another year.
>>
>>70691421
Honestly, I always felt the red episodes were quite watchable too. Sure, they have silly parts, but besides the pointless final James arc they're all fun camp, and the episodes still have tons of good stuff in them too.
>>
File: coop.gif (988 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
coop.gif
988 KB, 500x350
>>70691421
>>70691963
they are still watchable, with the exception of Nadine and billy zane scenes which you can skip right thru thanks to netflix.

they are, however, 100% pleb filter. anyone who complains about post reveal TP is a pleb
>>
>>70690879
Why are you saying things that are completely baseless?
>>
>>70691896
That's not true at all.
Either put in some effort and find the facts or don't bother fucking posting.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.