[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he overeact?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 427x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 427x309
Did he overeact?
>>
FIFTY
>>
>>70688040
Nah, it clearly said no niggers allowed on the entrance, I would have reacted like that too.
>>
>>70688040
If he'd refused to apologize, his career would not only not have died, but would probably have been even more successful than ever before.

Really makes you think

#niggerz
>>
can someone tell me what was so crazy about this?
>>
Why do unfunny try stand up comedy? No. Just... no.
>>
what's so crazy about this is that he's not even a racist
>>
>>70688040
Jerry, Michael Richards Comedians In Cars episode 111371
https://vimeo.com/54271615
>>
>>70688151

This. Appologizing was his mistake in this fiasco.
>>
No, you're never supposed to relax around blacks.
Ever.
>>
>>70688242
Literally came here to say this tbhfam
>>
>>70688151
>>70688242
>>70688354
It's not funny.
>>
>>70688485
Stop laughing.
>>
Kramer was always the most annoying character on Seinfeld for me. He was just a wacky, frustrating leech that was only popular because so wacky flailing his limbs around woo Kramers in the room.

That being said though Michael Richards was easily the most committed actor on there and it's a shame to see how his career panned out after that. Apparently he got really fucking annoyed about the actors cracking up laughing during outtakes.
>>
File: CiXbfBSUgAA95U_.jpg (47 KB, 600x324) Image search: [Google]
CiXbfBSUgAA95U_.jpg
47 KB, 600x324
>>70688040
>>
>>70688417
(You)
>>
HE CAN TALK
HE CAN TALK
HE CAN TALK
HE CAN TALK
>>
>>70688182
He was being heckled by a black guy and called him out. His stand-up isn't funny, but hecklers suck. He obviously was frustrated with how badly his set was going over and overreacted to the heckler.
>>
>>70688151

Successful doing what?
>>
This was ten years ago
>>
>>70688327
The saddest shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.