[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trying to get my gf into good movies, shes complete beginner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
191 KB, 1920x1080
trying to get my gf into good movies, shes complete beginner still suck watching shitty cheesy romance eye sores, what are some basic beginner movies i can watch with her?
>>
Army Dog
>>
>>70681586
Tell her you'll get better at going down on her if she is able to watch a movie closely enough to write a 500 word essay on it
>>
>>70681586
Where the fuck did you get that picture, it looks like she's being held against her will.
>>
Dont change anything. Keep movies as your seperate hobby. If you give up that alone time youll regret it eventually.
>>
Baby's Day Out.
It's a classic, great for fucking the pain away
>>
>>70681612

>Showing a film with highly graphic and drawn out scenes of execution and rape to your gf

Wew lad.
>>
File: Do you even frog.png (130 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
Do you even frog.png
130 KB, 396x381
>>70681586
>my gf
>>
File: IMG_20160610_101257758_HDR.jpg (611 KB, 2267x1276) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160610_101257758_HDR.jpg
611 KB, 2267x1276
Just accept that most females have shit taste. My gf watches the dumbest shit you can imagine. We watched The Road and she laughed whenever the kid said "Papa" and called the movie stupid. Then we go stay at my friend's river house for the weekend where there's no TV and just DVDs, he tells her "you pick a movie." She picks Wedding Crashers.

You should see my DVR. This is a mere taste of the pleb shit she consumes.
>>
>>70681896
But wedding crashers is good
>>
>>70681586
>my gf
get out
>>
>>70681896
>dating plebs
What a cuck
>>
TDKR
>>
>>70681896
>your friend tells her to pick a movie
They fucked
>>
>>70681586
>trying to get my gf into good movies, shes complete beginner still suck watching shitty cheesy romance eye sores, what are some basic beginner movies i can watch with her?

Wow man how naive are you?

You've already fucked up.

If she had an actual fever for you, she'd watch ANYTHING and beg for seconds.

And stop trying to please her - massive turn off - she's already half out the door, trust me.

Man up, cunt.
>>
>>70681586

Is that Jordi el NiƱo Polla?
>>
>>70681934
No it isn't.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.