[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was Stanley trying to tell us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: p23544_p_v8_ae.jpg (243 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p23544_p_v8_ae.jpg
243 KB, 960x1440
What was Stanley trying to tell us?
>>
He's asking you a question you pleb
>>
that nicole kidman has nice tits
>>
>>70682011
no they're bad, she's lucky she's a great actress
>>
>>70681293

Is it better to remain asleep and ignorant to the true way the world works and what your life is or is it better to be woken up and be armed with that knowledge even as you face your daily life or does it really matter at fucking all and there something very important that we need to do as soon as possible?

Fuck.

I don't know, though.
>>
File: Nicole Kidman Venus Dimples.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Nicole Kidman Venus Dimples.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>70682011
nice everything
>>
Exploring the fine line between love and lust, and the question of whether one can indulge in one while resisting the other.
>>
>>70682011
More like nice ass
>>
To know yourself and your limits
>>
>>70682361

Are you the guy with all the Kidman webms? There's a guy on here with all of 'em.

If you are that guy, we should discuss her career in detail here.
>>
>>70681293
People in committed relationships need to fuck.
>>
>>70681293
Kubricks films often covered more then one topic I think the film was about Lust in a lot of ways most character decisions in this movie seem to revolve around it hell even the ending implies they are staying together for that reason.
>>
The cult did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>70681293
that he was invited to weirdo sex parties and he read dream story
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 727x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 727x502
>>70681293

DONT MIND ME IM NOT WATCHING

also,
http://www.hangthebankers.com/photos-from-a-1972-rothschild-illuminati-party/
>>
i think it shows how important and pervasive sex is. it be the thing the makes or breaks your relationship or it can be the thing that motivates the rich and powerful people that shape the world you live in.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 698x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 698x524
>>70683281
ALSO look here

a guy is wearing a mask with an eye at the top of a triangle!!!

bravo kubrick
>>
>>70683404
Top pleb m8. That's clearly inspired by picasso
>>
>>70681293
Lack of communication destroys relationship. Also, wealthy people like to have esoteric rituals followed by orgies.
>>
File: what did he mean by this.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean by this.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>70681293
He was /tv/-posting before any of us even thought of it.
>>
Promiscuity permeates our very being. It's in our nature
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.