[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get out ____!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Get[1].png (445 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
Get[1].png
445 KB, 600x398
Get out ____!
>>
JAMBALAYA XDDDD
>>
I recently saw the CCC episode with Julia and there's a heck of a lot of sexual tension between these two. Seinfeld repeatedly touch her on her arms and legs for some reason.
>>
>>70678641

Well they used to date
>>
iPad
>>
like an old man trying to return soup at a deli
>>
kike
>>
Favorite Elaine moments? Mine is when she's in a taxi and randomly screams at a dog owner to fold the dog's ear back.
>>
>>70679961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIMra-7MsgM

1:25

Although, the entire episode is just pure gold.
>>
>>70679961
>>
THE DINGO ATE MA BABEH
>>
>>70679961
the "you can't liquefy a cookie" blooper
>>
>>70678526
The one where George was attracted to her after leaving that sexy message on Jerry's tape recorder and then she does that port star act, god that was fucking hot
>>
File: Elaine.gif (3 MB, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
Elaine.gif
3 MB, 270x180
>>
>>70679961
War, what is it good for?
>>
>>70680401
Never watched Steinfeld, but I'm a huge fan of the Peterman catalog... what episode is this from?
>>
>>70680050
> It's Feldman -- from across the hall
>>
>>70680401
I'd also like to know as I've got quite the erection
>>
File: 1453490853510.jpg (19 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1453490853510.jpg
19 KB, 460x345
>>70680401
Tell me the source right now or else
>>
was it rape?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.