[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is show Loras still in the Kings Guard? I know the High Septom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Loras Tyrell.jpg (58 KB, 304x301) Image search: [Google]
Loras Tyrell.jpg
58 KB, 304x301
So is show Loras still in the Kings Guard? I know the High Septom locked him up for trial but he did the same with Margarey and she remained queen.

Perhaps when hes released he'll put on an act like Margarey and replace Jamie as Lord Commander
>>
I miss that armor. what happened to the fucking attention to detail
>>
Loras in the kings guard?
>>
>>70677162
Show loras never joined kingsguard. In the show he is the last male tyrell, so him being kingsguard would mean the end of house tyrell
>>
>>70677205
We're wearing earth tones now, BROWNS AND BEIGE!
>>
>>70677247
But at the end of the battle of the blackwater he came in with kg armor
>>
whos loras? you mean gay renly tyrell gay guy thats homosexual?
>>
>>70677326
I can't recall, but i do know that Tywin wanted to marry Cersei to Loras, and if QoT refused he would name Loras to the kingsguard
>>
>>70677326
He was wearing renlys armour.
>>
>>70677326
that was renly's armor

do you literally sleep through important plot points?
>>
>>70677247
Mace is still alive, idk if Garlan exists in the show though
>>
>>70677162
That hair was fucking GOAT. I hate how almost every long-haired Thrones character has cut it short.
>>
>>70678398
DABID are retards who made every family except the Lannisters extremely small. That's why Martells are extinct and Tyrells are next on the chopping block.
>>
>>70677205
dabid we gotta spend our budget on dragons!!
>>
>>70677326
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>70677326
>he became a kingsguard before even meeting joffrey
lol
>>
>>70678443
Me too. They didn't even fucking give Flashback Jaime a wig. Fuck this piece of shit soap opera. Fuck, it's characters have less depth than a soap opera's. Whoever runs things is clearly massively embarrassed by the source material. Unless the source material has gril power.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.