[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Turanga_Leela.png (306 KB, 193x400) Image search: [Google]
Turanga_Leela.png
306 KB, 193x400
What was her fucking problem?
>>
>>70673093
Depth perception.
>>
>>70673093
refusing to admit that she is a whore

have you noticed that all women in futurama are whores, but the word is never said ?
>>
>has sex with almost everybody but Fry
At least in the earlier seasons
>>
>her
>>
>>70673116
/thread.
>>
>>70673093
daddy issues

orfans are people with problems
>>
>>70673262
Yup this shit brought me to a level that transcended anger.
Then she acts like a cunt to him 90% of the series till the very end.
Then the show acts like I'm supposed to feel sympathy for their broken relationship.
>>
I would honestly like her character more if she never just settled for Fry like a pity relationship.
Like she felt like she could do better then finally decided to give up and go with Fry.
It would've been better If she was repulsed by him the whole time.
>>
>>70674301
True. I was just watching one the other day and they were talking and fry said something like
>hey am I marriage material?
And Leela reluctantly was like
>you're getting there.
This was after they were apparently together for a while. The whole fry and Leela thing felt so forced
>>
>>70673093
sexual tension
>>
>>70674447
americans cannot into something else than their marriage as redemption form being a whore (even tough it is not bad to be a whore)
>>
>>70674245
do you guys not realize fry is an actual disgusting retard that probably always stink and at any moment might ruin the job cause he wants to go ride on the moon off track
>>
>>70673093
Nothing

>>70673116
Fuck you monoeye a best!
>>
>>70673240
Leela gets with like 4-5 characters over what- 8 years of the show, most freshers smash that in a week or two
>>
Fry-Amy was a much more natural pairing. They're both dumb and they're relatively normal.

Fry probably went out with Leela because she reminds him of a penis
>>
>>70676979
holy shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.