[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does he keep making movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1
File: Adam_Sandler_2011_(Cropped).jpg (725 KB, 1014x1394) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Sandler_2011_(Cropped).jpg
725 KB, 1014x1394
why does he keep making movies?
>>
Because he makes millions for him and his friends
>>
To make money doing what he likes? Or something?
>>
>>70667671
Because he's a funny guy
>>
>>70667671
Adam $andler
>>
Free holidays
>>
>>70667671
To pay for his cushy lifestyle.
>>
The Norm Macdonald podcast with him was really entertaining. Made me respect him a little more. He's working himself to death making shit films to get his friends jobs. Fucker is still sharp as a tack off screen....and very aware of how bad his movies are.

Listening to him and Norm go back and forth about standup tours and old SNL days is incredible.
>>
>>70667671
>free money
>free holiday
>work with hot chicks
>keeps his buddies off welfare
>>
>>70667671
He's legitimately funny. Like, REALLY funny.

300 years from now he will be held in the same esteem as the Marx Bros, Jackie Chan, or the Three Stooges.
>>
>>70669568
This.

Looks like you fell for the contrarian meme, OP. You know what to do.
>>
He'd be well suited to a comfy sitcom like king of queens
>>
>>70669645

He doesn't need that low paying shit, him and Kevin James will keep making millions in the box office
>>
>>70669728
Can you say "straight to netflix"?
>>
>>70670433
Oh no, straight to the hottest moneymaking platform in existence.
>>
>>70667773
(((Adam $andler)))
>>
they make a lot of a money and he is a jew

/end thread
>>
You guys are all just jelly.

the sandlerman is living the dream, making shitty flicks while banging hot chicks and being on a hot beach with his bros.
>>
>>70670885
(((Sandlerman)))
(((Hot chicks)))
(((Bros)))
>>
>>70667671
Because he has fun and makes a lot of money.
What a retarded question.
>>
>>70667671
cos he's a jew
>>
>>70670463
Are you kidding? Netflix is fucked. It's permanently in debt, meaning the moment they begin to make a loss in profits they'll be entirely fucked over.
And they are already losing profits.
>>
>>70667671
Because he can and he likes it. RLM is a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>70671141
>likes it

What did the homosexual mean by this?
>>
>>70671136
>in debt
>making profits
pick only one
>>
>>70669568
Jackie Chan isn't funny.
>>
What's with all the brackets around words. Go back to reddif
>>
(((Sandler)))
>>
>>70672145
This is 4chan.org. Please stop posting triple quotes as an attempt at anti-Semitism. You're not accomplishing anything. I just selected three pickup trucks but you're the one who looks fucking retarded.
>>
>>70667671
To avoid theft (taxation)
>>
>>70671203
>he thinks revenues and expenses are the same as assets and liabilities

holy fucking kek deduct yourself
>>
>>70672169
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.
>>
>>70671385
found the newfag
>>
>>70668067
Got a link senpai?
>>
>>70671203
It's constantly being payed.
They earn money, which immediately goes into keeping the service afloat as they lose even more money. Moment they lose more than usual they'd be fucked
>>
>>70672466

wow asshole go on youtube right now and watch the entire series of norm macdonald live. fucking god tier interviews also classic norm jokes
>>
>>70671136
Look up the exclusive deal he signed with them. He got paid.
>>
>>70672553
>classic mom jokes
i can't wait to watch taht...
>>
>>70672593
I'm not doubting he's getting money.
Just the service as a whole is not one that is easy to keep up. It's gonna collapse at some point. Not great to rest your hopes on
>>
>>70671136
>Are you kidding?
Did the carl meme guy start this phrase or was it in use before?
>>
>>70667671
Attila
>>
>>70672850
What
>>
>>70667671
Reminder that adam sandler is a great comedian and a genius who defined the romantic comedy genre for all time.
>>
pleb movies for pleb people

but his productions are notoriously great to work at, so where is the harm? he's just giving guys like us work
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.