[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The ending makes it worth watching desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 16
File: Warcraft.jpg (153 KB, 1386x789) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft.jpg
153 KB, 1386x789
The ending makes it worth watching desu
>>
Do you need to have played Warcraft game to actually enjoy this movie?
Because I thought it was about a 3/10 but my friends enjoyed it.
Or am I just a pleb?
>>
I wanted this movie to be good, but it wasn't.
The Orcs was the best part.
Humans looks liked shit.
Shit dialog.
>>
>>70665392
1st act was meh
2nd act got me interested
3rd act wow this is pretty sweet
>>70665534
no
>>
>>70665392
i just finished the movie as someone that has played all the warcraft games it was awful. how could you think the ending was good that was the shittiest fucking fight ending ive ever seen as if that is instantly going to kill some huge orc leader

easily forgettable movie 4/10
>>
Didn't like that the unimportant characters got wrecked left and right.

Human forces weren't even an army. Barely a platoon and they were mostly fodder. Elite knights my ass.

Don't care how big the Orcs are, even a bear can still be hurt by sharp sticks.

It's a B movie at best.

Guldan was awesome though. Daniel Wu did a great job.
>>
>>70665392

>HUR BUH ENDING

shut the fuck up you plebeian moron
>>
I could forgive all the small inconsistencies and changes.
I can forgive them keeping the Frostwolves Brown.
I can forgive it not keeping with the ending of the original game with the Orcs sacking Stormwind.

But I can not forgive the complete fuck up of Orgrims character.
>>
>>70666633

eh they're just doing it so he can redeem himself in some other sequel, they always do this shit in the games
>>
>>70666786
its not just him betraying Durotan. He wasn't a Frostwolf he was from the Blackrock Clan. he didn't have his black plate mail. he didn't kill Blackhand and take control of the horde. they basically took everything important thing about his character and gave it to Lothar and Garona.
>>
Why the fuck was Viking barefoot the entire movie?
>>
And I thought this guy was a decent actor when saw him in vikings

hes literally acting as the same person in the warcraft movie
>>
>>70666884
he lost his boots when fighting the golem and he wasn't barefoot the entire movie
>>
Paula Patton is probably the worst actress in Holywood and Ben Foster was so ridiculously over the top that I think he was doing it on purpose because he simply didn't give a fuck. Durotan was the best thing about the movie but he really wasn't in it that much after the first act and then he died unceremoniously.
>>
File: noice.jpg (386 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
386 KB, 1920x1080
>>70665392
>Humans looks liked shit.

This. I was shocked at how bad they were. I got the feeling the movie has the EU migrant invasion as a subtext. The Orcs were the most human characters, which is fine, but the human cast is the worst cast and costuming I have ever seen.

Which makes me think this film isn't just bad, it's actually cocktail party evil put together by privileged cucks, and I would happily burn copies in a public square while a brass band plays...
>>
>>70666865

they probably thought to give him all that shit in the sequel if there's going to be one. i mean every other good orc is dead now, why not let Orgrim become orc Jesus in the new movie? Orgrim will rise to power in the second movie and train Thrall in the third is what I'm thinking.
>>
>>70666987

exsqueeze me but he died in a gladiator fight, the best way for a man to die ever ever in forever ever
>>
I liked it a lot.

Granted I lowered my standards with it being a video game movie. I absolutely agree there is faults with the movie but I still was happy throughout and excited to see how things would turn out.

I don't think it deserves the shit rating its been getting but I do feel it's at least around a 6 or 7. Easily the best video game movie considering how difficult it is to make a decent one and this was one that didn't piss me off.
>>
>>70667019
Medivh looked ridiculous. I like Ben Foster but whoever thought that was good casting or good character design is fucking retarded.
>>
>>70665534
>Do you need to have played Warcraft game to actually enjoy this movie?

I played it for a a few months, and it really does look like the game, in a cool way.
>>
>>70667043
>Orgrim will rise to power in the second movie and train Thrall in the third is what I'm thinking.

so change the story of Warcraft II even more and Thralls story as well? Orgrim has nothing he can do. without Blackhand as the Warchief he can't usurp him, and Gul'Dan is just openly evil and everyone knows it. There is no Shadow Council for Orgrim to slaughter and bring Gul'Dan to heal, because Gul'Dan has bullshit life steal magic that makes him to dangerous to leave alive on top of the fact that the decrepit old warlock is apparently just as fucking massive as every other orc and is just as physically powerful as he is magically.

all in all they fucked Orgrim and there is nothing they can do without further fucking up the previously established story.
>>
>>70667069
death by having the life sucked out of you isn't really a glorious honorable death.
>>
Is "Warcraft" the new piece of shit garbage meme film that contrarians on /tv/ call "Kino" despite being unrepentantly, irredeemably garbage a la BvS?
>>
I was stoned out of my gourd and found it strangely enjoyable. Never played the games btw.
>>
>>70665904
Nah it was fine, take your head out of your ass
>>
I watched the movie from the perspective of someone who never played the games but is still aware they are a thing. Largely I felt disconnected from the whole thing.
Everything kind of seemed plastic flat and like watching a cartoon to me. Nothing in the visuals locked me in- in fact I think I was more aware of my sense of disbelief. On the other had I do appreciate the move away from hiding behind gritty filters and low lighting so the imagery is up front and center- I just think it went a little too far in that direction and came out looking less than breathtaking.
The massacre at the end was pretty fucking boring if I'm being honest- the blood splatter onto the camera seemed overused in it.
I didn't really feel any emotion or connection to anything story wise, but nothing was awful enough for me to point at directly.

Of course the person I saw it with is a longtime Warcraft fan, he thought it was absolutely amazing and clapped at the end. He really doesn't really care for any of my criticisms and says he has no idea what I'm trying to say.

I think this movie will probably age horribly, as most all cgi things do. It's sort of the plain broth of fantasy action movies- not bad just bland.
>>
I have literally never been excited to watch this movie. At this point I am in a bizarre stage of aggressive disinterest, because both the mediocre cgi and boring ass looking story make this movie look like a waste of 2+ hours of my life. I will continue to not be interested in the this movie until it stops showing in theaters and I can forget it ever existed.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-06-23-53-24-1.png (948 KB, 1080x1071) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-06-23-53-24-1.png
948 KB, 1080x1071
>>70665392
>the ending makes it worth it
Do they pay you back the admission fee plus thirty percent then?
>>
This movie is complete shit don't waist your time being an idiot and seeing this just look at the profesional reviews 1/10s everywhere its probably the worst movie ever made
>>
>>70668726

this guy knows

>nobody on this site is smart enough to listen tho
>>
>>70668726
>>70668762
You both sound like underage newfags. Get out.
>>
It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. Extremely average. Which makes it one of the better video game movies, but still, not something I'd recommend to my friends.

HOWEVER - I get the feeling this movie was more of a set-up just to establish some of the more major characters and the world as a whole. Also felt like there were a few important scenes removed. I think the sequel (and yes, there will almost certainly be a sequel) will be dramatically better now that most stuff is established.

I also found the fight scenes to be very mixed. It felt like they focused on making a few really cool shots/moves and then just kind of padded out the rest. I actually quite liked the duel between Lothar and EvilMcFelOrc because it showed that the Orcs have been relying on their brute strength so much that they've never really developed the kind of skills that humans have had to - and as such, when it comes to a one-on-one fight, their best is completely outmatched by the human's best

Overall, 5/10, high hopes for the sequel though. If the sequel is shit it'll make the first movie seem shittier though.
>>
File: review.jpg (90 KB, 657x373) Image search: [Google]
review.jpg
90 KB, 657x373
It's over, /tv/ contrarians. Vidyakino is here!
>>
>>70668726
>don't waist your time being an idiot
Speaking from experience are we?
>>
This movie would be 100% on RT if they cut out the human parts.
>>
>>70668843
>I actually quite liked the duel between Lothar and EvilMcFelOrc because it showed that the Orcs have been relying on their brute strength so much that they've never really developed the kind of skills that humans have had to - and as such, when it comes to a one-on-one fight, their best is completely outmatched by the human's best

its a 5 second fight where lothar effortlessly defeats his opponent, eliminating all tension that had been building up the entire movie for blackhand. it was a shitty scene in a bad movie.
>>
>>70669067
Honestly if they had just nixed the horrible love parts and used that time to just pad out the time for introductions it would have been much better
>>
>>70665392
How come a video game movie is less of a shitty video game than the Hobbit flicks?
>>
>>70666405
yeh u fgt who cares about were u end up
its about the ride xDD
>>
>>70667019
i agreed with you until you started going all schizo
>>
I saw it and it's not as shitty as I feared but it's not good either. The acting performance of humans was really fucking bad. The orcs were better. Costumes looked fake as hell and the story is complete shit.

4/10
>>
>>70668549
it really is the most purposeful-feeling waste of 2 hours you'll ever experience

it's like drinking a cup
>>
>>70669140
It's in character though

he's not going to fuck around when it comes to getting vengeance for his son, he's going to go straight for the fucking kill
>>
File: drinkingacup.png (24 KB, 500x1200) Image search: [Google]
drinkingacup.png
24 KB, 500x1200
>>70669332
>it's like drinking a cup
>drinking a cup
>>
>>70667299

You're posting in a warcraft movie thread at 2:30 in the morning, when you haven't even seen the movie. You didn't like BvS, but other people did, and this makes you upset. You don't want to like this movie, and don't want others to either.

Stop projecting like a faggot. Fuel for the Fel
>>
>>70667388

best way to see a movie. it had great visuals and was sad as fuck and brutal, so shocking as fuck when you're high lol

the beinning with the draenei getting their souls ripped out of them en masse was brutal and shocking while stoned lel
>>
The blogfag reviews seems to be shit but the user reviews are pretty high. Yes the movie started slow but fuck that ending, shit was epic makes me want to install WOW again.
>>
I saw the movie yesterday and liked it. But I don't think I would stll like it if I didnt play W3.
Also is any of the characters in W3? And who is the orc babby?
>>
>>70669822
The orc baby is thrall
>>
>>70669822
Thrall you idiot... You sure you played Warcraft?
>>
>>70669854
>>70669846
Aaah ok. I played it long time ago. With few LANs with m80s senpai
I thought they named him gull or something
>>
File: 05815254.jpg (31 KB, 580x272) Image search: [Google]
05815254.jpg
31 KB, 580x272
Wonder if Drek'Thar will be in the sequel, poor guy dies every few hours. Fuck you Alliance bandwagon stacking faggots.
>>
Ive never played WOW but play Runescape and enjoyed LOTR, will I enjoy this?
>>
>>70669906
yea his parents named him like go'el or something

but the humans that find him name him thrall cuz he a slave
>>
warcraft?? HAHAHA only virgins and neckbearded virgins go to thta movie or play the game

you fucking morons this isnt 2001
>>
>>70669913
i'd say the movie is a ~4.5

+1 if you like high fantasy
+1 if you played and liked the rts's
+1 if you like wow
>>
>>70669992
But none of the characters from WOW are in it, its basically a prequel to WOW.
>>
>>70665392
movie is great. keep on shilling though you salty faggot
>>
>>70669985

a lot of pathetic people in the world

>>70667299

wow
>>
>>70670021
yea but if you've spent years playing wow you'll recognize a lot of the places/things/spells
>>
>>70669992
What if i liked warcraft before its gone to shit?
I.e before retarded books and WoW
>>
>>70670021

they were planning on making a sequel idiot

but they wont now that the movie has crashed and burned
>>
>>70670084
Well that sucked, too bad the chinks only watch Marvel shit.
>>
File: nl9nwo1tb32x.png (25 KB, 490x172) Image search: [Google]
nl9nwo1tb32x.png
25 KB, 490x172
>>70670084
>>70670120

Monetarily it's doing very well actually

"Sequels looking more and more likely"
>>
Better than most capeshit I've seen
>>
>>70670084
>the movie has crashed and burned
Nigga this movie just had the highest rating release in China ever, surpassing any Marvel film.

No shit Duncan will wanna make a sequel considering it did so well over seas.
>>
>>70670084
>they were planning on making a sequel idiot
Why make another idiot if the film's full of them alread?
>>
Does Garona kill the king or what?
>>
>>70668875
Based Korey & Martin called the other critics out on that.
It's very clear that these faggots are just piggybacking off each other like sheeple.

I mean don't get me wrong, this deserves a passing grade at best, but this is not Battlefield Earth tier. This is clearly a labor of love, hampered by editing and scripting issues.
>>
>>70665392
Just saw this. Fucking GOAT movie
>>
>>70665392
it was pretty damn terrible.
>>
File: 1465342335905.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465342335905.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>70670084
isn't out yet in good ol' usa.

saying it tanked.

what the fuck is up with these shills? they were bagging on pacific rim as well, i remember all the hate from competing movie studio GROWN UPS TWO
>>
>>70667019
I appreciate that they didn't movie-up the constuming at all. This is warcraft baby, the videogame you love.
>>
>>70670120
This movie is a god-damn phenomenon in China. It's a holiday weekend and people all love warcraft the game so it's breaking records. Giant CGI spectacles is what they expect from American movies and they like to go see them.
>>
>>70666371
>Don't care how big the Orcs are, even a bear can still be hurt by sharp sticks.
Implying they wasn't hurt by sharp sticks
>>
>>70670364
*not holiday weekend lol. just a holiday week.
>>
>>70670084
>doesn't know about china
>>
>>70665904
Horde player detected
>>
>>70668549
It's a god-tier movie
>>
>>70670364
>China love shitty movies
>Who would have thought

Doesn't change the fact it's shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD_zlHDt8P8
>>
>>70670445
China is epic and loves epic movies. It's going to make a billion dollars and Christ Metzen will dig up Walt Disney and shit in his mouth.
>>
File: 19161917115.png (2 MB, 1440x2191) Image search: [Google]
19161917115.png
2 MB, 1440x2191
>>70670084
Its the highest grossing movie ever in China.

A director's cut and sequel will be on its way

>BUT MUH CRITICS HATE IT
But it made heaps of money in just 2 days over there. Blizzard will def want a sequel to be made.

Amazing how this movie beat Captain Civil War
>>
File: Arthas_Frostmourne_Cinematic.jpg (66 KB, 800x579) Image search: [Google]
Arthas_Frostmourne_Cinematic.jpg
66 KB, 800x579
>>70670445
I really dont give a fuck as long as I get my Arthas movie
>>
>>70670456
Cancer.
Do people find this funny?
>>
>>70670480
Who is Arthas? Dont call me a shill. I know nothing bout Warcraft but still am going to see this one in cinema.
>>
>>70670503
It's basically Darth Vader of Warcraft
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
>>
File: garrosh3.png (75 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
garrosh3.png
75 KB, 500x425
I actually enjoyed it. I've played the games and have read pretty much all the books. They did take some liberties with the lore, obviously, to fit into their 2 hour timeslot, but it was still aight. I didn't expect it to be amazing and it fulfilled my expectations. Was a little disappointed that Grom Hellscream is just mostly a background character, no one mentions him by name and he just sort of stands to the side loosely holding Gorehowl.

I'm ignoring the weird romance between Lothar and Garona.
>>
>>70670475
Not surprising consider Civil War was an unforgivable, unwatchable diarrhea dump that gave me AIDS.
>>
>>70670520
There was a whole scene with Grom in director's cut
>>
>>70670503
He's one of the heros from the much more well known Warcraft III that eventually becomes the Lich King of World of Warcraft:Wrath of the Lich King fame.
>>
>>70665392
i never played the first warcraft game but what i understand from reading the lore

durotan is killed by gul'dans spies not in some stupid duel with gul'dan himself
doomhammer kills blackhand not autism lothar
king lane is killed by garrona because gul'dan manipulates her into doing so not because of the bullshit they did in the movie
stormwind gets completely btfo but in the movie the orcs never get close to stormwind and get their shit pushed in at the dark portal
>>
I saw it and it's not as shitty as I feared but it's not good either. The acting performance of humans was really bad with lot of cringe moments. The orcs were better. Action scenes were ok and some of the special effects stunning, especially the magic. The story was shitty with big problems of rhythm and too much stuff being crammed in, especially the second half.
Overall it was ok to watch but clearly not what you can call a good movie.
>>
>>70670364
I wonder how they're going to do Arthas story when skeletons are banned in china
>>
>>70670538
Apparently they cut 48 minutes or something?
>>
>>70670619
Zombies are not banned in China and a lot of Chinese movies have zombies in them.
>>
>>70665534
it'd help.
>>
>>70670621
Yeah I heard Legendary was afraid the movie would be too long and forced Duncan to cut like 40 minutes
>>
File: nerds.png (59 KB, 808x605) Image search: [Google]
nerds.png
59 KB, 808x605
>>70665392
>>70667483
>>70668831
>>70668875

The persistence of Blizzdrones is unreal, also cringy as fuck, you guys are like special kind of stupid shilling for this garbage of a movie, which is btw on torrents and if you are interested in story you can dl-it and watch it, but you know story is shit so you relly on super effects from IMAX to mask all the bad acting and bad writing, you are pathetic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8
>>
>>70670755
Nobody forces you to watch this movie retard
>>
>>70670755
It's just autistic wow fans

The best shills are the ones who do if for free because they actually believe their own shit
>>
File: bscap0005.jpg (150 KB, 1280x526) Image search: [Google]
bscap0005.jpg
150 KB, 1280x526
>>70670799

I watched it, its bad,

>pic:Durotan resting after Guldan sucked him off.
>>
where is furion, illidan, jaina, uther, tyrande ? lorefags please respond
>>
>>70671101
On another continent and/or not born yet.
>>
>From light comes darkness and from darkness...LIGHT

SERIOUSLY!?
>>
That movie is just like the trailer
>>
>>70671101

In third war, so if you just be patience for another 20 years until they reach warcraft 3 story, maybe you will see them. But since 2 hours is maximum lenght for average viewer attention span they probably wont event touch their story arcs, this is why i hate vidya kino!
>>
>>70671116
>>70671206

thanks sempais

i fapped to jaina nudes back in the day.. good times
>>
>>70665534
Why are you friends with fat nerds?
>>
>>70670527
It's still the highest grossing movie of 2016 though.
I mean, everyone aside from a bunch of virgins loved it.
>>
>>70671344
implying the core audience isn't fat wow nerds virgins
>>
>>70671659

He is talking about civil war
>>
>>70665392

That shot is not in the movie.. how much did they fucking cut?
>>
>>70665392
>Orcs and special effects were kinda cool
>Main human was boring and i kept forgetting he had a son both before and after the son died
>Wizard apprentice was like a piece of white bread dipped in cold milk
>Ben Foster was not believable as a wise wizard or an evil demon
>Hot orc girl made my weewee hard but I remember literally nothing about her character
>Dominic Cooper looked constantly bored as the king
>>
File: 1138961386702.png (21 KB, 176x232) Image search: [Google]
1138961386702.png
21 KB, 176x232
I've played wow 6 years, played all warcraft rts in their prime. And let me tell you i definitely did not love the movie.

The reports are correct, Guldan and the orcs overall is the good bit as the vfx are very well done, but the alliance actors are bad, the editing is clumsy, and the storytelling flow is weird to say the least.

This movie doesn't even spend a single minute trying to present and explain draenor, azeroth, the kingdoms or the clans. Not a minute. They don't even explain what the guardian is besides this cheesy line: 'I am the Guardian, I will protect Azeroth". The movie doesn't explain Medivh's corruption.

Dominic Cooper was incredibly bad, he had nothing kingly about him and delivered 90% of his cheesy lines like a soulless robot. Patton was apparently competing with him as to decide who was the most terrible actor. Foster was very hit or miss. Khadgar and Lothar were the only 2 characters somewhat well adapted/acted on the alliance side.

The romance plot line between Lothar and Garona was utter shit, borderline cringe. The plotline about Lothar and his son was completely skippable, it did not matter in any meaningful way at all.

The cinematography was all over the place. You have great camera work and you have pissing poor camera work. You have amazingly well lit scenes and you have horribly lit scenes (act 3 karazhan stands out as incredibly bad).
The music was ok but very forgettable, too little from the games and only one theme truly stands out. Also I can't remember the last time I saw the title screen used twice in a movie. That felt so fucking weird and completely out of place.

This movie stinks of meddling from several parties. The universal execs, the blizzard execs, the legendary execs, and ofc Duncan Jones. I would be very curious to see a longer cut and get a better feel of what Jones's vision was. We've ended up with a flawed adaptation IMO.
>>
>>70670084
? Its literally breaking records, it's no 1 in like 20 of the 28 countries it opened in and it made 90m in China in 2 days.
It's sitting at 168m atm and still has China weekend, domestic release and the rest of its foreign release.
The question now is less whether it's getting a sequel and more whether a trilogy will be Greenlit.
>>
>>70667299
probably
>>
File: mask-combo-1[1].png (234 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
mask-combo-1[1].png
234 KB, 512x512
>>70668875
>>70665392
then share the 3rd act
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=943_1441906606
>>
>some dude yells 'for the alliance' at the start of the film
>grill says "shutup nerd"
>everyone laughs

was my viewing experience basically.
>>
>>70672480
My viewing experience was sitting amidst a swarm of chinese people. They were quiet and well behaved
>>
Lol durotans fear expression when losing the challenge
>>
>>70665392
just watched it, it's pretty bad overall, especially as a warcraft fan (I've played WC2 - WoW). They didn't build the world at all, and insulted the audience with how dim the dialogue and story are. I've seen people praising the action, which was laughably bad for the most part. The worst part is that the movie gives you glimpses of what it couldve been. The opening fight between the nameless orc and human was an amazing intro, but they quickly abandoned any attempt to establish elements of the world. The whole movie felt like I was watching a checklist of required things for a warcraft movie to have. The only decent characters were the mages, and even then mostly Medivh (because Ben Foster is the best actor in this movie). There are plenty of one-liners and cheesy bullshit. I couldve handled a more light-hearted movie, but the characters were just not likeable. The ending was absolute trash. There was barely a fight in either of the ending scenes as
>>70665904
pointed out.
The CG was completely over-used, but not bad for the most part.

As a fan of the universe and games, I wanted more from this. I would rate it a 5 out of 10. It's basically a children's movie that is way too violent.
>>
>>70673151
Oh, the music was also shit and forgettable. Especially given how good some of the music in the games has been.
>>
File: 1445055878330.gif (1 MB, 320x160) Image search: [Google]
1445055878330.gif
1 MB, 320x160
>>70672480
I kinda feel bad for that nerd even tho he was totally anon in the crown in the dark he must have been feeling like shit.
also why does "for the horde" just sound so much more natural than "for the alliance" or azeroth? it feels like they could not come up with anything similar so just straight up copied it.
>>
The movie felt like a clusterfuck at first and become OK near the end.

The only thing I care about is Sylvanas her sexy belly on screen.

>inb4 she gets "dressed up"
>>
>>70665392
I saw it. If you watch capeshit or the new Star Trek films you might like it. I'd give it a 2/10.
>>
>>70673318
Look at that beautiful aryan woman. I bet she's snubbing someone who insists that 6,000,000 really died. We love you tay!
>>
ITT normies try to justify a shit movie
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.