[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did he break bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
When did he break bad?
>>
Never. He did absolutely nothing wrong. Danny deserved to die and I hope he burns in hell.
>>
>>70661037
Have you seen season 2?
>>
I'm about 5 episodes into Season 2 so I hope I won't get spoilered

the first season is so remarkably great, the second season doesn't have the same dread in the atmosphere even though everyone is pretty much constantly depressed now. Still like the show a lot though, I was just in the town where they film it about a week ago. It's a beautiful fucking island
>>
>>70661194
Yes, danny was still a complete and total fuckup who deserved to die just about every day he drew breath.
>>
>>70661324
Haven't seen all of season 2 either, but from what I've seen he's letting Lowry get away with murder and continue human trafficking among other things just to protect his family. Also he went along with blaming Danny for Sara's death when it wasn't really his fault
>>
HE DINDU
>>
>>70661921
nuffin right
>>
>>70661253

Season 2 is just a very different kind of show. It's more about the Rayburn family fracturing and spiralling down the drain then having to deal with the active threat of Danny. By design it's much slower.

I still liked it a lot though, and the last couple episodes have a very Season 1 feel to them in a good way.
>>
>>70660662
I just finished season 2 and man, next to Banshee season 3 and The Americans season 3 and The Leftovers, this is some of the best tv I've seen in a number of years.
>>
Danny deserved what he got.
>>
Kevin is one of the greatest characters put to screen since Tony Soprano
>>
>>70662257
He's actually maybe the best actor on the show now that Mendelsohn is gone. I still like Chandler a lot but he's surprisingly good.
>>
>>70660662
>Coach T.
>bad.
no
>>
>>70662124
The Americans and The Leftovers are great. The Americans is up to season 4 now and the season is almost over so you should get on that
>>
>>70662344
It just finished, and I'm going to have to leave this thread because I've got the whole season 4 sitting here which I'm marathoning this weekend, so I don't want spoilers.

>>70662314
Everyone is cast great. Spacek, Cardenelli, Chandler and so on. The actor of Kevin is just incredible. Awards worthy imo. Not that they mean shit.
>>
File: image.png (445 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
image.png
445 KB, 650x434
Why is she such a qt?
>>
>>70662403
>Everyone is cast great. Spacek, Cardenelli, Chandler and so on. The actor of Kevin is just incredible. Awards worthy imo. Not that they mean shit.

Yeah definitely. I think the best overall cast on television now that Mad Men is gone (Cardellini was on both not coincidentally, she's fantastic). Of course the Emmy's nominated none of them. Fuck the fucking Emmy's who gives a fuck. Fucking Bazinga has 12 Emmy's or whatever to his name
>>
>>70662498
Yeah it sucks that Netflix shows and movies never win awards, why does the screen actors guild have to be so salty?
>>
>>70662498
I know. It's disgusting. Game of Thrones doesn't deserve Emmys. They need to give the awards to the complex dramas that have incredible writing.

Daily reminder: Lady Gaga won an Emmy over for her atrociously wooden performance in AHS over Kirsten Dunst in Fargo
>>
WHENS IT GONNA END RIGGINS. WHENS IT GONNA EEEND
>>
>>70663059
>Daily reminder: Lady Gaga won an Emmy over for her atrociously wooden performance in AHS over Kirsten Dunst in Fargo
Oh fuck I was so angry at that. What the fuck do you have to do on TV for an award if Fargo Dunst doesn't win? She was the best part of a really well-acted second season of that show
>>
>>70663319
I vastly preferred the first season, but season 2 was great. Dunst was phenomenal. Gag clearly either had her team pay for the award or the Emmy's felt that it would bring them good coverage and PR.

Never again am I watching that mess.
>>
>>70660662
Actually he broke right at end of this season by not giving a shit about his family anymore.
>>
>>70661911
Lowry gets killed you must not be far into the season.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.