[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg (84 KB, 300x462) Image search: [Google]
Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg
84 KB, 300x462
This was fun
>>
4u
>>
>>70660267
Fuck off shill, no one wants to watch your piece of shit movie
>>
Indeed. I'm glad I like it.
>>
I wish Jaime Lannister would get some actual work in Hollywood and not this piece of shit.
>>
>>70660831
He was Gary Gordon in Black Hawk Down
;_;7 Shugart and Gordon
>>
>fun

That's a weird way to spell gaytarded.
>>
>>70660267
I love the fact that, through all the movie, rigth from the start, to the middle, till the end, the gods are powerful gods and the humans are little shitters.

No "The mortals are the chosen ones, let's take care of them"
No middle ground demi-god hero

That's something pretty cool, and, in my book, original, something rare to see in this days. Even if the whole movie it's made of tropes, that alone save it for me.
>>
>>70660831
Is him being maimed going to be his cliche?
>>
>>70660267
I agree OP nothing special...just like fun popcorn flick...also Rá is best god of the gods

fuck that dickback Zeus,fuck that lazy ass Odin,Rá is still beating the crap out of the embodiment of chaos every single night and isn afraid of anything....
>>
>>70660267
It would have been much better if it was about 20-30 minutes shorter. Still liked it though
>>
I enjoyed it too.

I don't have anything against dumb adventure movies.
The pretty cast and scenery were enough to carry this for me.

I actually enjoyed that they didn't force any political correctness which you normally expect in these 'catch-all' blockbuster type movies.

All that said, I pirated, so my opinion doesn't really matter.
>>
>>70660267
The main mortal girl had an amazing pair of tits. I mean holy shit what a nice pair of titties
>>
>>70660267
This movie is pure kino its to smart for the critics.
>>
>>70660267
Better than Civil War.
>>
For a big dump SFX driven flick you'd think it would have killed in the foreign markets. Those filthy chinks should have been all over this just like the other crap that flys over there e.g. The Mermaid.
>>
>>70663981
27%
>>
>>70660267
so glad this piece of shit crashed and burned
>>
>>70663652
>they didn't force any political correctness which you normally expect in these 'catch-all' blockbuster type movies.
and now you know exactly why everyone is claiming to hate it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.