[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So that child actress from the latest GOT episode has been cast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: mildred.jpg (63 KB, 593x359) Image search: [Google]
mildred.jpg
63 KB, 593x359
So that child actress from the latest GOT episode has been cast as Mildred Hubble in the remake The Worst Witch TV series.
>>
Can I come too?
>>
File: 15.jpg (529 KB, 2800x2165) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
529 KB, 2800x2165
>>70658755
No, Tim Curry. You were in the Worst Witch film not the TV series. The Grand Wizard in the TV series was this guy.
>>
I remember watching that on cbbc in like 2004

There was an episode where she gets a dog and uses a spell to make it huge and it causes all sorts of shenanigans
>>
>>70659179
It's a cute show. Apparently this new show will "bring the school into the 21st century" while staying true to the books, but we'll see. There's been a few more books released since the tv series, maybe they'll include those in the storylines.
>>
>>70659179

Did she get her come uppance?
>>
That's some pretty good "ugly" makeup they did in GoT.
>>
>>70659620
I think for Mildred it's never really a comeuppance so much as it is a

"oh, MILDRED! You really fucked up but then you solved the problem so everything's fine!" moment
>>
File: .jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
mildred was my first waifu
>>
Clare Higgins is the new Miss Cackle. I can dig it
>>
File: 1464751763025.jpg (97 KB, 736x1150) Image search: [Google]
1464751763025.jpg
97 KB, 736x1150
>>70658657
is this the dawn of lolikino?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.