[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: batman middle east.jpg (72 KB, 1279x533) Image search: [Google]
batman middle east.jpg
72 KB, 1279x533
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun in the middle of it

Can somebody explain this?
>>
>>70658057
nobody knows what that was about except for comic book readers who number in the tens of thousands, i think the average sales for a batman / superman comic book is like 90,000+.

only a hack like synder would put in confusing fanservice dream sequences like the OP without explaining it while ignoring the other 99.9% of the audience.
>>
Just wait until the NEXT dream of CIA warning Batman about Bane. THAT was true poetry no one saw coming.
>>
how shitty and boring is your life that you spread copypasta on 4chan that's not even bait?
>>
>>70658057
Why spam this thread every fucking day?

Can somebody explain this?
>>
File: 1419375511018.jpg (63 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
1419375511018.jpg
63 KB, 1157x772
>>70658057
>that guy on the left with his hand on the guy who's about to have his neck snapped
>"yeah you get him champ! You got him on the ropes!"
>>
>>70658300

kek
>>
>>70658057
>ARGG HELP ME TONY PLS
>>
>>
>>70658057

>do any of you have moms named martha?!
>>
>>70658057
Ben Al-Flecki doing Ben Al-Flecki things

This is the reason Superman wanted to stop him in the first place.
>>
>>70658209
It is a comic book movie, you dumb fuck.
>>
Batman had a vision/dream that was influenced or somehow given to him by the mexican flash, and it was showing a post apocalyptic future. The giant like desolate wasteland is all fucked. The earth is shit. There's a huge symbol in the ground (hmm) and then batman fights fucking evil flyers that are controlled by Superman. Superman says REEE YOU TOOK HER FROM ME and batman is like FUCK U and they are heckin enimies.

So obviously he's saying this is what will happen if louis lane gets killed, superman will get so butthurt that he will somehow control these all those minions and try to destroy the world, and batman is trying to stop him.

It goes along with the whole theme of batman being worried about superman getting pissed and killing everyone and nobody being able to stop him

And then the flash is like REEEE save louis she is the key to all this. So batman kinda is like understanding both the humanity of superman (i care about muh girl) as well as the potential for disaster (REEE)

I have never read a single comic book in my life, fuck that. I got home and googled what the fuck that symbol was, a quick search said it was Darseid or some shit, some evil alien that lives in another planet and is a superman enemy. He somehow controls superman and uses him to fuck over the world. Its called injustice and heroes are enemies. Took 5 mins

Why are people acting like this made NO SENSE WHATSOEVER HURRR when plenty of other movies have more gaping plotholes? It wasn't bad at all, the point is fucking superman has potential to be a bad guy, thats all ya need to know

It could have been explained a little better tho wtf like a convo with alfred batman tells him (us) what he saw

i think its gonna be in the dvd but whatevs man
>>
File: 1465244049385.jpg (121 KB, 750x728) Image search: [Google]
1465244049385.jpg
121 KB, 750x728
>>70658209
>MCUfags demanding everything be dumbed down and full of quips for them

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>70658487
>>70658057
I wonder why he had the Joker card on his rifle.
>>
File: 1459261938253.png (126 KB, 496x290) Image search: [Google]
1459261938253.png
126 KB, 496x290
So i was watching the french rip of Batman V Superman and in this scene Flash has a funky mustache. The fuck? Did they edit out this in the English version or something?
>>
>>70658057
Because there's 60 years of comics and Snyder decided the peak of dc storytelling is a four year old videogame
>>
>>70658057
If it was made in the 80s that scene would've been in Siberia.
>>
>>70658691
>tumblr photo

Of course YOU'D like the movie L M A O.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.