[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warcrap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: anduin-lothar-travis-fimmel.jpg (39 KB, 640x413) Image search: [Google]
anduin-lothar-travis-fimmel.jpg
39 KB, 640x413
Does /tv/ actually knows shit about mother fucking Anduin Lothar?

No, I don't mean Travis Fimmel. I meant the actual character.

>Sir Anduin Lothar, the Lion of Azeroth, was the last true descendant of the ancient Arathi bloodline, a knight champion of the Kingdom of Azeroth (later known as the Kingdom of Stormwind) during the First War, and the supreme commander of the armies of the Alliance of Lordaeron during the Second War. He perished in combat at the base of Blackrock Mountain against the orc Warchief Orgrim Doomhammer just before the end of the Second War and the closing of the Dark Portal. He is considered one of the greatest warriors of all time. King Varian Wrynn named his son, the crown prince of Stormwind City after him.

Okay, movie's shit, moving on. It's not like I didn't try to get you interested, faggots. I even copy pasta'ed that shit from some fan wiki.
>>
>>70651838
Ashkandi is and will always remain my favorite piece of loot
>>
He and Medivh were the only good characters on the human side. ONLY ONES. The rest is shit.
>>
>>70651838
he was entertaining to watch, but not lothar
medivh was ok
>>
>>70651838
Why is Travis Fimmel such a shitty actor? He only has like one face that he uses. He's the male version of Emilia Clarke desu.
>>
I have no idea what was Travis doing

He acted like he was Drunk all the time and not just one scene

And that scene when he flips his shit at the War room

What the fuck was that acting. How did that made it to the final cut
>>
>>70651924
at least until they revealed medivh was corrupted still.
>>
>>70652280
who's face should he use anon?
>>
>>70652349
Is he this bad in Vikings?
>>
>>70652970
I haven't seen this shit movie but he's good in Vikings. There's a scene where he's sitting alone on the beach remembering his dead daughter and it made me tear up.
>>
>>70654252
Why the fuck did you have to go and remind me of this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.