[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucy Quits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: lucy-decoutere.jpg (11 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
lucy-decoutere.jpg
11 KB, 460x259
http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/lucy-decoutere-quits-trailer-park-boys-after-bubbles-actor-accused-of-battery?utm_source=vicefbca
>>
>>67820971
"oh no"
>>
They need to bring back Mike Clattenburg, Ray and Trevor because swear net does not know how to make a good season of tpb. The new seasons consists of just rehashing old jokes but doing them over the top now.
>>
File: 1425162623641.jpg (113 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1425162623641.jpg
113 KB, 531x471
> Mike Smith was released on $20,000 bail early Saturday, the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department told CBC. Media reports say Smith allegedly choked friend Georgia Ling during an argument in a hotel bathroom. He now faces one domestic battery charge.

> Both Smith and Ling disputed the charge in a joint statement. "Georgia is a friend of mine and we had a loud and heated dispute. That is all," said Smith. "At no time did I assault her. I am not guilty of the misdemeanour charged against me."

> "At no point did I feel I was in danger, otherwise I would've called the police myself, which I did not," reads Ling's comment. "Police were called by others not present in the room who mistakenly perceived the argument to be something other than what it was. When the officers arrived I tried to assure them there was no real issue, but they proceeded to arrest Mike."

> cops called because neighbors heard
> both man & woman deny assault took place
> cops make arrest anyway
> NOT MUH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, I QUIT
> ignores the fact that she's pure cancer and lied in the ghomeshi case

she'll never get a real part again, career suicide, stupid hill to die on
>>
>>67820971
The evidence is that an argument took place that is all

She's the type of person who if someone is accused of rape or any crime is ready with the pitchforks and the torches......

No trial. No jury straight to hanging tree
>>
>>67820971
She's looking pretty rough these days
>>
>>67821532
We need pictures of her with the JUST hair
>>
>>67821181
Cops will manipulate the woman into saying anything that they can use to get the guy arrested, she can vehemently deny he touched her but even something like "well were you against a wall at one point and was standing in front of you?" can be construed as him preventing her escape which means jail.
>>
File: trevordope.png (1 MB, 1018x765) Image search: [Google]
trevordope.png
1 MB, 1018x765
Who gives a fuck, the SwearNet-produced eps are garbage, S10 is the worst so far.
>>
>>67821599
No, we don't. Also, please leave /tv/ forever.
>>
>>67821145
this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.