[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone prefer Phil Leotardo at the end? He seemed much more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Did anyone prefer Phil Leotardo at the end?

He seemed much more sensible
>>
>anti-fag character

love him
>>
>>70646051
>Phil
>spent 20 years in prison
>had to eat grilled cheese off the radiator

>Tony
>never went to prison
>never had the makings of a varsity athlete

I know who I'm siding with
>>
>>70646072
Maybe you're gay. Did you ever think of that?
>>
his death scene was the stupidest cringeworthy shit ever
>>
>>70646250
>If you hate gays you are secretly in the close :^)

Maybe people hate gays because they are fucking disgusting. Sticking your dick into a bacteria infested hole isn't mentally insane?
>>
>>70646051
>He seemed much more sensible

No, the guy could never get over the fact that Tony B shot his brother and he KNEW it wasn't Tony's fault and still held it over his head. He tried to make a bold move of "cutting off the head of the snake" and ended up getting decapitated (figuratively and literally) because the Soprano gang didn't go down so easy.
>>
>>70646360
Phil had a lot of tolerance.

He buried the hatchet for Johnny Sack. Tony was the one who fucked up everything. Tony refused to play ball with NY mafia. Jersey mafia is a glorified crew. They have no authority to have an opinion.
>>
was the story about their last name true? Why wouldn't they just change it back to Leonardo?
>>
>>70646072
But he secretly might've fucked a guy in prison not to mention he had great joy on his face when he was about to shove a pool stick about Vito's ass
>>
>>70646512
I thought he said later in that episode he wanted to make a legacy for 'Leotardo'
>>
>>70646051
>Phil Leotardo
>sensible

serious bro? his entire motivation was "FUCK YOU TWENTY FUCKIN' YEARS MUH BROTHER MUH ANCESTORS" he was off the rails cunt
>>
>>70646460
eyy wiseguy i dont hear ya complainin when you get your cut so knock it off ah gabagool
>>
>>70646645
>Tony Soprano
>sensible

serious bro? his entire motivation was "FUCK YOU DUCKS MUH ABUSIVE MOTHER MUH GABAGOOL" he was off the rails cunt
>>
File: leotardo.jpg (56 KB, 640x537) Image search: [Google]
leotardo.jpg
56 KB, 640x537
>>leotardo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.