[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who should play him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Rand_2.jpg (120 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
Rand_2.jpg
120 KB, 576x720
>>
File: image.jpg (498 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
498 KB, 2048x1536
>>70642081
I started reading the first book, a friend of mine said it gets less clichè (like the big bad shadow shaitan black dark evil enemy vs dragons) from the second, please tell me it's trueeeee
>>
>>70642081

That dude that plays Anarky on Arrow.
>>
Domhnall Gleeson
>>
>>70642142
The books are basically a good vs evil fight. There are politics involved in later books, but there's not as much political play as Game of Thrones. Think of it as a more nuanced Lord of the Rings, but not as much as ASOIAF
>>
>>70642142
It's true. The first book is a deliberate homage to Lord of the Rings. The characters are on rails provided for them by the Aes Sedai. In the second book, they start rebelling, and doing their own thing, and they keep doing that for a long time.

What I'd say is read the first book. If, at the ending, which is amazing, you haven't liked it, skip the series.

Also, should you choose to go on, you can feel free to skip the 10th book. The 10th book is just everyone reacting to the amazing 9th book, and nothing of substance happening.
>>
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0507073/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t2

Put a little makeup on him to make him look younger, have him bulk up significantly, and he'd be perfect.
>>
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 1450x1942) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 1450x1942
>>70642217
>>70642235
Ok thanks guys :*
>>
Do they portray Dumai's Wells accurately, or tumblrize it?
>>
>>70642303
Rand is in his early 20s if not younger. Nynaeve was considered the old cunt of the group and she was under 30.
>>
>>70642538
Right, and that's why at first the actor needs to appear young. Makeup should be sufficient.

But rand's journey ages him so much that it's more convenient to hire an older, more experienced actor IMO.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.