[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, why isn't it socially acceptable to go to a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1920x1080
Memes aside, why isn't it socially acceptable to go to a move by yourself? It's one of the most antisocial things you can do with a group of people since you sit in a dark room in silence.
>>
it is acceptable if you're an adult
>>
Who gives a shit? Just go by yourself, anon. I used to go to the movies by myself on Sundays for the first showing of the movie I wanted to watch. It was pretty fuckin' sweet. Just me and a handful of old people who didn't talk during the goddamn movie.
>>
>>70641322
It's sad how out of touch people are here
>>
>>70641371
Did you have to stop going when they put in the no singles policy
>>
File: 1456785109018.jpg (21 KB, 628x676) Image search: [Google]
1456785109018.jpg
21 KB, 628x676
>he doesn't go with a little notebook and a Rotten Tomatoes shirt
>>
>>70641415
No. The theater started exclusively showing capeshit so I stopped going and there's nothing interesting out right now.
>>
>>70641272
It is. You're hilariously delusional from your time on here. No one gives a shit.
>>
Baby make a moooove
>>
>>70641272
>why isn't it socially acceptable to go to a movie by yourself
It literally fucking is. Lay off 4chan for a while, the memes are fucking with you.
>>
>>70641480
This. I also loudly mumble things like "quality cinematography" or "dredful sound editing". Also, I mention something about privilege at least once each film so they know I'm legit.
>>
Because the masses need to share the experience. Their main purpose is not to see the movie per se, but more to see it with their friends and maybe share on Facebook and with their coworkers they saw the new blockbuster. Same with eating, it's a social thing, you're not really talking, you could literally do the same thing on your own, but when you're eating alone the masses will consider you weird. Just accept it and decide if you have the balls to be looked at as if you're a loser or you just start behaving like the rest of the people. There's no middle way and there is no point bitching about it.
>>
>>70641272
It shouldn't be socially acceptable to ever watch cinema with somebody else present.
>>
>>70641272

jesus no, dont let people bait you into doing something so autistic

some chad will start throwing popcorn at you, the girls he is with will call you a fag and youll have to pretend to get a phonecall and leave while everyone laughs
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.