[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /tv/'s opinion on Moonlighting starring Bruce W
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
What is /tv/'s opinion on Moonlighting starring Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v9Ysgql9so
>>
What the fuck. I always thought it was caitlin turner. Fuck.
>>
Prime Cybill
>>
>>70641502
>>
File: 1462799112180.png (123 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
1462799112180.png
123 KB, 356x256
>>70640816

I almost forgot that Bruce Willis had hair once.
>>
>>70641502
>prime cybill
>not taxi driver

ok anon
>>
>>70640816
I fucking hate when the names of the actors aren't above or at least on the same side as the actors on the poster.
>>
>>70643121

Even despite the numerous times it has been explained that it is due to billing/how famous the actor is? Cybill was bigger than Bruce at the time.
>>
>>70642974
you're wrong...
>>
>>70640816
That song is comfy as fuck, I usually skip the intro for tv shows, but Moonlighting and Taxi I always watch the intros because the theme songs are so damn comfy
>>
When Die Hard came out someone told me it had the star of Moonlighting running around nearly topless for the whole movie. So I went to see it and while technically accurate, I was still disappointed. True story.
>>
>>70643192
She was married to Elvis Presley at one point wasn't she?

I love this show, love the 4th wall-breaking shenanigans, the characters, the general silliness. We don't get shows like that anymore. Light-hearted fun that doesn't take itself too seriously but also manages to have exciting or emotional stories.

Womb With A View is one of my favourite episodes of anything, and the finale (Lunar Eclipse) was one of the best ever as well.

Top show, and this thread inspired me to watch more of it.
>>
File: and relax.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
and relax.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>70643318
SOME WALK BY NIGHT
SOME FLYYYYY BY DAY
>>
>>70640816
im 28 and have the same hairline and face as bruce willis in this

but i shave my head and grow a beard cause balding < shaved head
>>
File: 1464452977679.jpg (29 KB, 550x474) Image search: [Google]
1464452977679.jpg
29 KB, 550x474
>>70643370
>>
>>70643713
That's a really boring blog entry, anon.
>>
Feminism and really the whole ideological brainwashing machine wouldn't allow for this nowadays, sadly.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.