[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me what this means?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1000x750
Can someone explain to me what this means?
>>
>>70635772

no

too spooky

leave it alone
>>
>>70635772
early photoshop testing
>>
do u think baphy is a good conversationalist
>>
>>70635772
the joker is an entity that existed since the dawn of time.
>>
>>70635772
Could mean reincarnation, the hotel itself is an entity trapped in its own repeating cycle.
Either way, be assured that something paranormal and unnatural goes on in the Overlook.
>>
he was a ghost all along
>>
File: DUH.jpg (464 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DUH.jpg
464 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>70636031
What are you implying?
>>
>>70635902
>>70635912
You didn't understand it
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (2 MB, 1279x716) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
2 MB, 1279x716
>>70636096
>>
>>70636031
A nigger?
>>
>>70636031
that bathroom looks way too modern for that hotel
>>
Luciferian symbolism
>>
>>70636103

Nah I agree with first OP, in that it sort of confirms that there is something supernatural/evil about the hotel and it wasn't all in Jack's head.
>>
>>70636031

>taking his drink into the bathroom

dear god no

this will remain one of the scariest movies ever made
>>
>>70636134
I love this song which uses this movie's speech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcQuY46l8VM

>Seas Of Dead Infinity
I am guessing like the guy says "You've always been the caretaker" that Nicholson's character has always been there and that there is no escape...

Well Kubrick entirely changed the story; making Stephen King hate the movie and make his own mini series which better followed the book.

Still this movie is a gem
>>
>>70636239
SK doesn't hate the movie in itself, he loves it. He hates it as an adaptation of his work.

You can love and hate something for different reasons at the same time.
>>
>>70636523
>SK doesn't hate the movie
well that was confusing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.