[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember that time when hatsune miku was on letterman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
remember that time when hatsune miku was on letterman?
>>
>fuck i need to be retired already
>>
remember that time when letterman was on hatsune miku?

fixed :^)
>>
No but I remember when she was dancing on Dominos pizza
>>
>>70628664
Why?
>>
>>70628664

I remember when SNSD was.
>>
>>70628664
no
>>
>>70628664
Remember when Dave was visibly disgusted he had to feature this weebshit on his show?
>>
I watched it out of curiosity. Nobody could hear the singing because it wasn't louder than the other instruments.

I don't get the whole Miku thing. Is it just a case of Japs and weebs clinging onto yet another 'cute' character?
>>
Yes it was cringe-kino

I don't want to watch it ever again
>>
>>70632804
its a case of shut ins propping up a fantasy
>>
File: hello anime.gif (232 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hello anime.gif
232 KB, 500x281
Anime is real only if it lies eternally in the person who believes it.
>>
File: DoYouHearMeColbert.png (426 KB, 540x800) Image search: [Google]
DoYouHearMeColbert.png
426 KB, 540x800
>>70628664
…I beg of you, grant me the strength to take this… final prey… let me linger in this world just a little longer. I have already hosted enough for one lifetime… enough for an eternity, you have my thanks. I have to thank you… for replacing me, if you hadn’t shown up, my career would have been eternal… do you hear me, Colbert? I am The End, I am here to bring you to your ultimate fate. You will make a fine quarry for my final hunt.
>>
>>70629995
It was kind of fun watching that when girl groups have already been dead for like ten years here in America.
>>
>>70628664
"Thank you... Okay. There she is..." His reaction was utterly perfect.
>>
File: letewoqhi.jpg (64 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
letewoqhi.jpg
64 KB, 640x360
>>70633314
explain how it was perfect
>>
>>70628664
Yes, it was like the time Hatsune Miku was in those Toyota commercials and the time she was on a Domino's Pizza, completely embarrassing for all parties involved.

Seriously, what went through Crypton's head when they thought of that shit? That America was some magic money-laden paradise filled with fat weebs who jack off to Wokada's art?
>>
File: miku 567876546789 pron.png (589 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
miku 567876546789 pron.png
589 KB, 800x1000
>>70633706
>not masturbating to Wokada Miku
faggot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.