[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS THE LOVELY NIA EVERYBODY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 13
File: burr.jpg (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
burr.jpg
51 KB, 400x400
ITS THE LOVELY NIA EVERYBODY
>>
>>70625700
HEY NIA GRAB A MIC
>>
>>70625700
Another race traitor self hating stand up comic who married a she-boon. Fuck this hack
>>
>Born June 10, 1968 (age 47)

I'M AN OLD MAN
>>
DDOOOOOOOHHH JEEEESSSSUUUUSSS
>>
File: tmp_24948-Yojimbo41188857637.jpg (20 KB, 267x360) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24948-Yojimbo41188857637.jpg
20 KB, 267x360
You know the person you're married to is a litteral shit, when it's necessary to put "Lovely" before her name to make your fans respect her
>>
Cleo get down.

DOWN CLEO
>>
>>70628766
Oh this fuckin dog. I don't get it. All she does is sleep.
>>
BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L
>>
Nia could you please talk into the fucking mic.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 470x872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 470x872
>it's a Bill becomes distracted by a game on his hotel room television episode
>>
File: 1464449111270.jpg (149 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1464449111270.jpg
149 KB, 530x600
>yfw Nia dropped the g's from her name
>>
>its a sports episode
>>
ME UNDIES
>>
>>70628826
That's what a dog that you spend all your time with does when you are sedentary, talking to ur m8s or being cerebral. They sleep.
>>
>>70625700
>Modal? Modal?
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 651x871) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 651x871
>complex helicopter story that I don't get at all because I don't know how to fly a helicopter episode
>>
Did Bill become a cuck by marrying Nia?

Haven't listened to the podcast in a long while
>>
>>70625700
why would he marry such an ugly dumb liberal nigger, hes gotta be rich right ?
>>
>it's a bill shits on his sponsors episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl5JDzvkEA0
>>
>>70629456
He's either :
1)Afraid of Dying alone
or
2) A fag who married a beard.
>>
>zip
>RECRUITA
>>
SHERRIES BERRIES everybody!

1-800-FRUIT!
>>
File: jfmsu.png (497 KB, 627x471) Image search: [Google]
jfmsu.png
497 KB, 627x471
>>70629576
I've seen a pic of him kissing Nia and it looks awkward as fuck, just a little peck on the lips. His wrist is limp as fuck in that pic as well. Anyone have it? He looks like a real TWINKLETOES OVAH THEYA.

I'd love it if he came out and started doing stand up and interviews and shit exclusively in that camp woman's voice he does. If he became a transgender sports pundit, that would be fucking unreal.

But I think his marriage to a (very) black woman, if it's not purely based on him loving the individual regardless of race, could be down to him playing the odds. White male-black female marriages are statistically the most successful.

He's always talked about how divorce can wreck a guy's life even if he does everything right, so it could be a calculated effort to avoid membership in the JUSTice League of America.

Pic related.
>>
>>70630204
The only way to avoid the JUST league is to marry into some religious bitch whos family would banish her if she divorced and shamed herself

Sadly religion is boring and I hate church ;_;
>>
File: Monk_Orders.jpg (241 KB, 914x855) Image search: [Google]
Monk_Orders.jpg
241 KB, 914x855
>>70630292
>Sadly religion is boring and I hate church ;_;

Sounds like you need to stop being a fag.
>>
>>70630364
go worship a kikecross bro

then turn the other cheek and let muslims overrun your countries

then wash the feet of migrants

then whatever else you gotta do before you goto heaven
>>
>its a helicopter episode
>>
File: Christ_Jews.png (518 KB, 560x988) Image search: [Google]
Christ_Jews.png
518 KB, 560x988
>>70630404
> kikecross

Christianity kept the Jews in line for centuries before the Protestants ruined everything.

>then turn the other cheek

Only applies to petty insults and fights.

> let muslims overrun your countries

The most Catholic countries are the ones most resistant to immigration. Secular liberal countries are ruining Europe.

>then wash the feet of migrants

Everybody, even Catholics, think Francis is a fag.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/03/why-pope-francis-shouldnt-have-washed-and-kissed-the-feet-of-muslim-migrants
>>
>>70630508
Jews kept the pagans in line by forcing them to be Christians you kikecross retard
>>
>>70630635
>Jews forced the pagans to be Christian

You're gay and retarded. The Jews conspired with the pagans to suppress the Christians.

http://www.radioaryan.com/2016/05/aryan-narrations-julian-apostate-and.html

>I replied by reminding Lady Michele that that the most famous convert to Hellenism was Julian the Apostate, who thought he could wash the effect of baptism from his person with the blood of bulls and ended up conniving with the Jews in their attempt to rebuild the Temple. Hellenism was another word for magic and mumbo jumbo. Greek philosophy, even in its pure state, as when it came from the lips of Socrates, Plato and Aristotle was incapable of saving itself from decadence. The only thing that had saved Logos as discovered by Greeks like Plato and Aristotle was Christianity and its fusion with the Hebrew scriptures by thinkers like St. Augustine.

http://www.culturewars.com/2008/Mammon.htm
>>
>>70630790
what the fuck

the christians were jews and pagans

the first christians were jews, then they recruited the pagans

literally jew control of pagans
>>
>>70630933
Modern Judaism isn't the Israelite religion, and the Jewsh converts had no loyalty to the Pharisees who created modern Judaism.
>>
>>70629629
ZIP.............................................................
RECRUITAH
>>
>>70631022
yeah ok bra go sniff some petrol

the jews just disappeared and another group of people calling themselves jews who have the same texts and rituals just magically evolved from ether

you are deranged, such is the mind of a kikecross
>>
Nia is great

Them disagreeing is the highlight of any podcast she is on

They're like asymmetrical, she keeps Bill on his toes

also DOCTAH CAHVEY'S EASY SHAVE BUTTAAAHHH
>>
>I LOVE YOU, NEE-NEE, AND IF IT'S QUITE ALRIGHT--
>Pull up a fuckin chair! Pull up a chair and grab a microphone, you asshole
>>
File: modern_pagan.png (132 KB, 1270x1136) Image search: [Google]
modern_pagan.png
132 KB, 1270x1136
>>70631091
The Ancient Israelite religion had splintered after the time of the prophets, one of these sects were pharisees who created modern Judaism after the destruction of the temple. The early Israelite converts had no loyalty to the Pharisees, and history clearly shows ith was the pagans who conspired with the Jews against the Christians.
>>
>Daahctah Cahve'ys Eeasy Shaaave Bahtaaaaaaaaaah!
>>
>>70631050
>>70631169

His early Club W shit was the best
>>
>>70631547
>Club W (my daddy bought me a ranch)
>>
>>70628900

>The ol right there Fred
>>
>How's ya memahrial day? Oh, ya havin a cookout, I'll be ovah with a couple a millahs!
>>
>MICHAEL

>VICTOR

>MICHAEL

>TANGO
>>
Ba doo doo doo
me undies, me undies
no more sweaty balls
>>
LAYDEEEEE
>>
>Doctah Cahvey's easy shave buttahh!
>(Docterr Carrverr's easy shave butterrrr)
>>
Heyyy Billy Redface, ya freckled cunt
>>
so uh me n fucking Virzi n Bartnick were uh
>>
>>70625700
Reminder that he became the John Lennon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4
>>
>>70632143
oh, fuck off

Nia isn't co-writing F is for Family, she's not writing his stand-up, just get over it you sad, sad nigger hating faggot
>>
>>70632136
>ah, what the fuck was I talking about??
>>
>>70632136
the pride of new jersey
>>
>>70632245
Paul "Don't say I'm from Jersey" Virzi
>>
GRANNY FAHCKIN WATTAAAA
>>
>It's a something semi-humourous happened when Bill was walking Cleo episode
>>
>>70632180
Of course she isn't, she's just there in the background making screeching noises.
>>
>>70632274
one of the best listener submitted stories ive heard
>>
>>70632305
she's in the background of his cartoon and his stand up specials?

her being on half a podcast once every two months and mildly annoying you =/= John Lennon + Yoko Ono

fuck, if you don't like her, don't listen to the podcast. There, no more Nia, she no longer affects anything Bill-related.

sad, sad faggots.
>>
GOAT moments on the MMP
>story of guy falling down a hill
>Brian regan episode
>Doug Stanhope episode
>granny watta
>bootleg stair master story
>>
>>70632356
Sorry Bill, but you're a little bitch now.
>>
>>70632376
I really liked that story where that kid wrote in about the 40 year old dickhead on his block that was bullying him despite not knowing that he was trained in MMA and Bill got super upset about it on the kid's behalf
>>
>>70632398
>Bill marries mildly SJW woman
>Occasionally she says something SJW-y on the podcast she's rarely on, her and bill argue laughingly and move on
>Every faggot on earth: "BILL MARRIED A NIGGER! HE'S A PUSSY SJW NOW!!!"
>Latest special has Bill defending Donald Sterling, Paula Deen, & Duck Dynasty guy, Bill shitting on religion, Bill talking about getting a gun
>mfw yeah what a SJW.....wait
>You're all faggots
>>
>>70632143
But Nia episodes are the best, they yell at each other and disagree on basically everything. That's the polar opposite of yoko and lennon
>>
>>70632497
Thank you

Goddammit these people are retarded
>>
Some LAAAAADDDDYYY
>>
>>70628766
i hope that pitbull "rescue" snaps and bites nia in the jugular.
>bill's father was so racist that it pushed bill to marry a nigger, then adopt a nigger dog
wew lad
>>
>>70632460
Does Nia know you call her am SJW online?
>>
>>70632535
Middle schoolers on /tv/
>>
Mvment watches everybody. I don't wear these pieces of shit but it's like a $100 watch that looks like a $200 watch.
>>
>>70625700
I want him to have kids.

This man is wasted on not having kids.
>>
>>70632599
>*throws baseball*
>What's that son? Nah, we're not goin' to church today, fuck that
>>
>>70632599
>47
>Wanting more autists in the world
nah
>>
>>70632599
agreed, he needs to pass his genes on.
we need another generation of pasty, red headed, freckled face comedians, oh wait thats impossible lel
>>
>bitches about how men can't just have anything anymore
>regularly lets his negress wife with nothing interesting or important to say ruin his podcasts
>>
>>70632681
He can adopt
>>
>>70632681
That's only for women, he just needs to strangle Nia with the garden hose and feed her to Cleo then get himself a nice young qt
>>
>>70632707
someone needs to nuke britbongistan desu
>>
>>70629392
I dunno edge master, does he get off watching other people fuck her?

Cuck is the dumbest insult ever created.
>>
>>70632376
Ring Video Doorbell advert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs-Wpkd0vXM
>>
>>70632736
>get himself a nice young qt
You mean like Johnny Depp did?
>>
>>70633763
Too soon m8.

F
>>
>>70632918
>britbongistan

If you just killed all the jews it would probably suffice.
>>
>>70629189
Rated
>>
Post your favorite bits from the podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
>>
>>70625823
They must be missing you at /pol/. Go back there.
>>
>>70631576

>Club W (Daddy loves me more than Jeb)
>>
>>70629189

savage
>>
>>70634044

>Club W (they got weapons of mass destruction)
>>
>>70633668
found the cuck
>>
>>70630508

Deluded christfag with cognitive dissonance

Jesus was a Jew who preached only to the Jews, hence "pearls before swine" comment. Then Paul decided to open a franchise and let all the ruffians in. TL;dr go wash some nigger feet like your kike Messiah, brave Christian warrior
>>
>>70629392
Yes. Holy fuck, he may put up some fight with her on his podcast, but holy shit, has he become a fucking cuck. He even tries to be more careful with his words, except only when it's insulting shit like feminists.
>>
This thread is pure cancer. Holy shit.
>>
>>70634371
are you saying that because you were expecting lots of Bill references or because there isn't enough nigger hating, usage of the word cuck, and discussion of jews
>>
>>70634016
>>70634559
>the redditor is triggered
>>
>>70632376
All the rose bowl stories where he gets blackout drunk and smokes cigars.

The GOAT story is the 2008 Rose Bowl where he's hanging out with another comedian named Joe (wouldn't say his last name), and they chugged crown royal and screamed at an old bitch for the entire game ending with them getting lost in the parking lot.
>>
>>70634624
>I only posted >>70634559
>I said nigger but am still being called a redditor

School's out, here's all the middle schoolers
>>
>>70634639
>Joe

DeRosa?
>>
>>70634371
Thanks for the feedback Anon. Next time, if you're more specific about what you expect from 4chan, then we can make sure future threads meet your expectations.
>>
>>70634653
>le bacon
>>
>>70634653
>I said all the edgy 4chan slurs! I'M ONE OF YOU GOD DAMMIT. REEEEE!!! (see?)
>>
>>70634905
i see your point but still

not hating niggers =/= redditor
>>
File: what you should have been.png (152 KB, 1300x360) Image search: [Google]
what you should have been.png
152 KB, 1300x360
>>70634947
>not hating niggers =/= redditor
>>
>>70629189
the g is silent
>>
I don't get why Nia gets so much hate
Sure she's a tumblrina but every time they argue on the podcast Bill tears her a new one and she takes it well
>>
>it's a Jason Lawhead thinks his plane will crash episode
>>
>>70629359
This definitely qualifies as a shenanigan. I wish I got involved in shenanigans rather than having a dull as fuck life.
>>
>>70631284
Haha yeah I remember when Bill did that bit. Nice post!
>>
File: fuckin dodgers.png (998 KB, 744x614) Image search: [Google]
fuckin dodgers.png
998 KB, 744x614
>>70637034
It's a shenanigan alright, but more specifically it's a wangle.
>>
>>70637034
I've been involved in my fair share of hooplas and I can categorically say they're only good to sit around and reminiscence... which you can only do so long until it's sad

Live a virtuous life and create good things, and thee will be a nobler man than me
>>
>>70637399
As a Rogers this is highly offensive
>>
>>70637472
I am actually doing that, but it isn't exactly thrill a minute. Still, once I begin teaching in a prison it might get more exciting. Hopefully not in a shanking/ raping way though.
>>
>>70637613
Oh boy I can't wait to literally rape the shit out of you
>>
>>70637716
Y-you too
>>
>it's a bill doesn't let Nia give the listener career advice because she's obviously been unemployed for years and she tries to turn it into a gender issue
>>
>>70636900
Because Nia talks about privilege all the time when her father was a successful talent manager, out her through the private education system, and she married a successful comedian and doesn't have to work.
>>
>page 9

OHHHHHHH JEEEZUS
>>
>>70628826
Bill got the dog because it's a breed that doesn't need constant attention like Sheepdogs.
I have a Sheltie and I spend a fuckload of time watching movies and tv.
I have to walk that fucker 5 times a day and one of those being over an hour at least.
When I sit down to enjoy some quality KINO, he just stares at me like an idiot until he falls asleep, then he wakes up and wanders around the house restlessly.
I should have gotten the same time of breed Bill did.
>>
>>70639716
>5 walks a day

nigga that dogs own you
>>
>>70639913
4 walks is mandatory by law. If the animal police even suspects you of not walking the bare minimum, they will revoke your dog license and terminate your dog.
You will also be billed for the cremation and euthanization. Usually around 2000 dollars.
>>
Alright, let me get through some of this advertising here............... DOLLAH shave club everybody
>>
Sorry... Cleo keeps fuckin lookin at me... what girl? what is it? Man, I'm telling you I fahckin love this thing.
>>
>>70632635
>Don't tell your mother im telling you any of this shit either
>>
File: HannibalBuress.jpg (234 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
HannibalBuress.jpg
234 KB, 819x1024
>>70632707
Oh god that girl looks just like Hannibal Buress
>>
>>70632460

>mildly SJW
>Bill calls her out for sitting on her fat ass all day spending his money while he's out working, leaving the house a mess
>HOW DARE YOU. I AM A FEMINIST. (actual quote)

Yeah, nah. You're a cunt and so is she.
>>
>it's a sports episode
>it's a Nia episode
>it's a Virzi/Bartnick/Lawhead episode
>>
>>70640776
http://www.xojane.com/sex/the-agony-and-ecstasy-of-being-a-kept-woman
The lovely Nia everybody!
>>
>>70641896
The lovely Nia wrote and directed some alrightish shorts about a black girl cheating on her boyfriend

https://vimeo.com/user4680292

Burr co produced
>>
IT'S BRUTAL. FUCKIN' BRUTAL.
>>
I've been going through old podcasts, interviews and Uninformed, Bill is the GOAT. His advices actually helped me with some stuff
>>
>>70643738
>His advices actually helped me with some stuff
Such as? Pay it forward, anon
>>
I love Bill Burr so much for marrying a black feminist. Hopefully all his nazi fuckwit fans start looking for some other warm-blooded host to infest and I can openly call myself a Bill Burr fan in public again.
>>
ZIP
>>
>>70625823

Or maybe he married a woman he loved

Who knows, really
>>
>>70644105
RECRUITAH
>>
>>70629189

Wish i could upvote this
>>
>>70625823
No one dumb enough to share your fuckwit ideology will be smart enough to create good comedy, tv, music, books, anything. So just get used to consuming content from "cucks" and "race-traitors" champ. :)
>>
stampsdawtcawm enterburrthats stampsdawtcawm enterburr

HEY

stampsdawtcawm enterburr!
>>
DOCTAH CAHHHVIES EZ SHAVE BUTTAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh sorry, Doctors Carver's Shave Butter.
>>
>>70644176
not true at all... but the successful ones dont talk about it in public or even tell anyone

think as you like, behave like others

or did you really think all media personalities share the same opinions on everything that just so happen to be trendy and permitted today? weird...
>>
>>70644117

I want to believe that's the case.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv8hEv_u_Bs
>>
>>70644312
Media people have leaned left for more than half a century now. Plenty of people are happy to come-out as right wingers - Kubrick for example. But out-and-out white nationalists? Virtually non-existent. Mel Gibson and who else?
>>
>>70643926
I found a youtube playlist with like 140 videos of his advices on his podcast, the basic things are, learn to say no because we do stupid shit we don't want all the time, be honest with your feelings and be a man and face the consequences, speak your heart out when you feel something is not right

I'm trying to do that and these things helped me deal with some stuff with my ex and job related stuff
>>
What a cunt!
>>
>>70644895
Ah, ok then. I speak out when something is wrong but I'm still a bit of a punchbag so yeah, should probably take that onboard. It's difficult to stand up for yourself rather than just others/ morals though.
>>
>>70625700
lol
I just heard him say that three seconds before seeing this thread and reading those words WTF UNIVERSE
>>
>>70626003
He's the old mannest 47yo I've ever known.
Jesus listening to him is like hangin out with my grandpa
>>
The ol' RIGHT THERE FRED
>>
>>70632635
The delivery of that line is so perfect.
>>
Dr. Cahhhhhvah
>>
>>70645123

at the same time he keeps talking about how hes working out and getting in the best shape of his life

its fucking weird
>>
RIGHT THERE FRED
I
G
H
T

T
H
E
R
E

F
R
E
D
>>
>>70625823
Another skinnyfat poindexter thinking his adolescent ideology should be affirmed by people who actually have a life
>>
>>70644161
>>>/reddit/

Jesus disgusting
>>
>>70645060
yeah I know, that's what I liked about listening to his advices, he talks about his own life experiences and you can see how he was a loser sometimes as well. The way he speaks about standing up for yourself in such a simple way helped me to see how I could improve my life in the small things. Give it a shot anon., I highly recommend listening to his advices for these kind of things
>>
>>70625700
I cant imagine how pissed the ad guys get when they hear him but ads always go in one ear $ out the other, but, i'll be working around the shop & goin meeeundies me undies...

YA PUT EM ON YA SWEATY BALLS
>>
>>70644105
RECRUITUH
>>
>>70645231
You have to go back.
>>
>>70645312
Cognitive scientists claim humor causes you to remember shit better and build a positive association with it. What were the last 5-6 TV/movie/transit/billboard ads you saw? Can you remember them? Probably not, but I know I quote the way Bill Burr reads ads constantly. It's actually brilliant
>>
>>70645170
It's not weird.
He's a fucking boozehound road comedian.
You think he's ever been /fit/ since his teens? Fuck no.
>>
>>70645435
Fuck off dyel.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.