[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have anything to say for yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 280x180
Do you have anything to say for yourself?
>>
Yeah, why'd you cheat on your wife with someone the same age as the decoys?
>>
File: 2455511040.jpg (45 KB, 1411x1080) Image search: [Google]
2455511040.jpg
45 KB, 1411x1080
The fire rises.
>>
>>70624156
>dat episode with the 22-year-old virgin with Chris acting like being a 22-year-old male virgin is the most unbelievable thing in the history of planet earth
>>
>>70624318
because it's awesome and my wife is a bitch
>>
I can't control my horny level!
>>
>>70624428
to be honest i'm the most infuriating neet i've ever known and even then i got laid quite a bit before then
>>
funny story

the police actually came to my house this morning
said I had uploaded an indecent image of a child to 4chan. took my computer and laptop away to test it. gave me my computer back a few hours later yet they're keeping my laptop for further testing.

i don't know what i've done. just fuck my life up senpai.
>>
>rkline05 (8:53:17 PM): yeah i try not to and i can delete her off here but she still talks to me cuz she still has me on hers wait i should block her lol
>shyshiagirl (8:54:01 PM): lol yea u shud
>rkline05 (8:54:22 PM): maybe i will lol
>rkline05 (8:56:28 PM): yeah she told me she wanted me to make out with her eat her out and eat out her butt
>shyshiagirl (8:56:54 PM): did u do it?
>rkline05 (8:57:05 PM): umm no

what a faggot
>>
>>70624474
i never upload pics if the chick looks younger than 25 for this reason
>>
>>70624514
i hate it when people use lol as literal puncuation at the end of every thought
>>
>>70624428
It is. If you're a virgin over the age of 18 something is horribly wrong with your personality.
>>
The greatest thing about this show is perverted justice existed before the show. Which means those people just sat around and would cyber with lonely men back in the early 2000s in aol chat rooms and teenspeak for a job. How does one get a job like that?
>>
I like rape!
>>
>>70624474

That's just a cover. Did they have a warrant? You're probably under specific surveillance for something.
>>
It says here you want to blank me in the blank. The I can blank and blank on your face. What did you mean by this?
>>
>>70624474
i believe it
>>
File: HansenvsPredator.jpg (103 KB, 686x1000) Image search: [Google]
HansenvsPredator.jpg
103 KB, 686x1000
>>70624946
I think you probably have a very nice ass as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5alLUeNhJg
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.