[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 500.png (245 KB, 635x268) Image search: [Google]
500.png
245 KB, 635x268
What the hell was her problem?
>>
>>70621332
She was a woman.
>>
>>70621341
/thread
>>
>>70621332
She was from Michigan.
>>
File: contempt.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
contempt.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1200
she was completely reasonable in this film
>>
>>70621332
She wanted the poo in loo. In real life look it up
>>
Most discussion of the film I see tends to point to JGL being in the wrong. This is 4chan though so fuck women I guess.
>>
>>70621332
>woman says upfront she isnt interested in a serious relationship
>guy agrees but then gets butthurt it isnt more serious
>WTF THIS FUCKING BITCH HOW DARE SHE STRING HIM ALONG LIKE THAT!!!

movies men will never understand general?
>>
zooey is a trashy cunt millenial in all her films
i still would
>>
File: 1464537321566.jpg (171 KB, 728x1022) Image search: [Google]
1464537321566.jpg
171 KB, 728x1022
>>70621341
First post best post
>>
reminder that if you think she was a bad person you have the emotional maturity of a 14 year old
>>
WTF I hate women now?
>>
She was a slut and the guy an idiot who thought he was going to reform her or some shit. I feel bad for the guy she ended up marrying.
>>
>>70621332

She doesn't swim well with /r9k/
>>
She wasn't interested in being his girlfriend, and told him multiple times.

He took it in stride and continued to pursue her.

She decides he's fun and decides to fuck him, but still tells him she doesn't want to be his girlfriend.

She entertains the idea of getting serious with him but ultimately decides to break it off.

He flips out.

You only reason you sympathize with him more than her is that you experienced it though his eyes. Blocking out all the signs he didn't want to acknowledge, and focusing on the ones he did.

Pretty good movie faggot
>>
Lmao @ all the try hard faggot betas ITT acting like Summer did nothing wrong.

"I don't want a relationship"
"Gets engaged"

The fact is she did the standard female bullshit of "I don't want a relationship" when what they really mean is "I don't want a relationship with YOU"
>>
>>70621385
>>70621433
>>70621537

All wrong opinions desu
>>
>>70621433
>>70621483
>>70621537
Didn't she marry the next guy she dated?
So much for not wanting a serious relationship.
>>
>>70621620
That's still nothing wrong. Nobody owes anyone a damn thing. If some one doesn't want a relationship with you it's not their fault and neither yours.
>>
>>70621620
What makes it even worse is she says she doesn't want a relationship with him, yet she's essentially his girlfriend in everything but title. When he gets pissed about it and storms off she goes back to him. She lead him on hardcore.
>>
She didn't want to be in love with someone she didn't love who also loved her which makes her a fucking stupid bitch that should get raped
>>
>>70621790
>>>>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>70621798
>Women are responsible for my incorrect feelings about them even when they tell me otherwise directly

come on
>>
>>70621765

Genuinely falling in love tends to change people's perspective. JGL was just a fun distraction and she was upfront about it.
>>
>>70621959
>woman says she doesn't want to be in relationship
>proceeds to do everything people in relationships do with him
>>
>>70622111
>she was upfront about it
Pretty sure she never told him that she was only keeping him around until she found something better. And as previously mentioned when he gets pissed off about the state of their relationship and storms off she goes back to him knowing full well how he feels.
>>
>>70621433
You're right, and I think that was the entire point of the film.
>>
>>70622138
>meet stranger
>flirt with stranger
>have drinks with stranger
>invite stranger up to your apartment
>undress stranger
>undress self
>begin the act of procreation with stranger
>start thinking "No" in your head
>finish intercourse
>call the cops for rape
>>
>>70622546
Keked for a moment, then felt uneasy because this really happens.
>>
>>70621765
That's the whole point, she fell in love with new guy the way jgl fell in love with her. She learned that all that stuff about true and love and soulmate is real, and jgl learned it's all a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>70621790
>If some one doesn't want a relationship with you it's not their fault and neither yours.
I would say, it is your fault for wanting a relationship with them when they obviously don't reciprocate your feelings and you're too autistic or self-absorbed to realize it.

Story of my goddamn life.
>>
This movie was a pretty nice reversal of expected roles. JGL acted like a silly girl
>>
>>70623136
That's not a problem if you're alpha. An alpha can turn a no into a yes. Tom was beta though, so he never stood a chance.
>>
>>70623456
>An alpha can turn a no into a yes.
That's called a rapist, you shit.
>>
>reducing the emotional complexity of human relationships to who was 'right' and 'wrong'

How did every single one of you miss the point of this film this fucking hard?
>>
>>70623593
POO IN LOO
>>
the whole point of the movie is that love and romance is completely illogical a lot of the time

stop trying to justify it with logic
>>
>>70623593
>Chad
>being a rapist
>ever

kek
>>
>>70623593
I'm not talking about forcing yourself on someone physically, I'm saying it's very possible to win over a woman who is not interested in you in any kind of romantic or sexual manner because being confident and assertive is what tends to make women interested in you in a romantic/sexual manner.
>>
>>70622260
>Pretty sure she never told him that she was only keeping him around until she found something better.
thats exactly what she meant by it not being a serious relationship, are you autistic? she did nothing wrong
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.