[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TONIGHT ON TOP GEAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: topgera11.jpg (123 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
topgera11.jpg
123 KB, 1024x768
TONIGHT ON TOP GEAR
>>
>>70621010

RICHARD DRIVES A LAMBORGHINI
MAY IS BORING AS USUAL
AND I WEAR A HAT
>>
MAY CHECKS HIS TESTICLES FOR LUMPS

I PUNCH A MEAL FOR NOT GIVING ME A HOT PRODUCER

AND RICHARD HAMMOND VISITS A HYPNOTHERAPIST TO TRY TO REMEMBER THE BIRTH OF HIS CHILDREN
>>
>>70621010
Okay listen to me /tv/
Whenever I use safari on my iPad to try and post it says I'm perma banned for posting CP and I've never saved/posted/looked at CP in my life so wtf is up with that? I have to use google chrome to post because for someone reason I'm not banned when using this app...
>>
>>70621010
WE READ FROM THE QURAN!
>>
>>70621645
Where are you posting from? I was posting from a hotel in florida once and this happened to me on safari too
>>
>>70621645
Do you use 4g? If not just turn your router off and wait 10 mins and plug it back in and the ban will go. You aren't in any trouble
>>
>>70623287
WE POO IN LOO
>>
>>70621645
Are you using 4G?
>>
>>70621645
If you are using some shared wi fi there has been probably some asshole who uploaded wi fi from there.
If not restart your router or 4g
>>
>BBC shills are actually trying to force a negative opinion of best gear on /tv/ to make current gear seem better by comparison
Wew, don't you have some kids to fiddle?

>>70621645
>beng this new
>being this tech illiterate
I guess the BBC had to lower their standards since they started hiring more niggers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.