[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't he own Hollywood by now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: norm_macdonald[1].jpg (261 KB, 1200x885) Image search: [Google]
norm_macdonald[1].jpg
261 KB, 1200x885
Why doesn't he own Hollywood by now?
>>
>muh sports
>>
Because, as clever and witty as he is, he's just not extremely funny
>>
>>70618811
Hi Norm
>>
>>70618811
he's the only person to consistently make me laugh
>>
Gambling.
>>
he really needs to start doing the podcast again

adam egret has had to go back to jerking off punks under the Queensborough bridge for $15 a pop to fuel his drinking and drug addictions
>>
File: Brf94UDCIAArtmg[2].png (435 KB, 800x796) Image search: [Google]
Brf94UDCIAArtmg[2].png
435 KB, 800x796
>>70618947
would you cuck this man?
>>
>>70618811
>not extremely funny
That's right. He's not Sandler/Kevin James funny
>>
>>70618764
All I want is another season of the podcast and Bill Burr as a guest.
>>
because he was born to be a cult hero. it's incredible he even got on snl in the first place.
>>
>>70618974
I'm surprised he got to work with Johnny Cockhammer on his first gigs to be honest. JC puts out some of the most exquisite cuckkino on the market. Adam must've pulled off a hell of an audition, since I heard JC's secret is that he always selects for the highest levels of realism when choosing his actors.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.