[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emily Blunt NOT in 'Sicario 2'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: shewillnever.png (228 KB, 690x563) Image search: [Google]
shewillnever.png
228 KB, 690x563
>>
that's sexist
>>
>>70615069
DROPPED
>>
Will the research for this one be just a Google search, too?
>>
>>70615069
>no Emily Blunt
>probably won't be directed by Denis Villeneuve since he's gonna be busy making Blade Runner 2 and The Son
Why are they doing this? Sicario did well but it wasn't a massive blockbuster smash.
>>
They are almost definitely going to make Del Toro the main character because everyone loved him. They could not have missed the point of the movie harder.
>>
>>70615069
I thought this was established in the movie. She was too much of a goody two shoes to run around doing CIA Spec Ops stuff.
>>
SJWS BTFOOOOOO
>>
>More close to a Del Toro centered movie fighting agaist Mexico druglords and Colombian druglords at same time

YES
E
S
>>
>>70615144
Oops, just noticed that OP is full of shit. I still don't understand why they're making a sequel though.
>>
File: Untitled.png (448 KB, 957x463) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
448 KB, 957x463
>According to The Hollywood Reporter, Italian director Stefano Sollima will helm Soldado, the sequel to Sicario that takes its name from the Spanish word for soldier. Emily Blunt will not return to star as FBI agent Kate Macer, with the new film set to focus on Benicio Del Toro as hitman Alejandro Gillick.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3949148
>>
>>70615180
>OP is full of shit

No I'm not. >>70615180
>>
>>70615180

It'll probably be something faggy like having one of the boss's kids that was away go after Del Toro. Muh circle of violence.
>>
>>70615442
oops meant to quote >>70615285
>>
>>70615069

Good her character was useless
>>
>>70615476
this
>>
>>70615476
women are useless
>>
>You should move to a small town, somewhere the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now.

She probably listened
>>
>people want her to come back so Hollywood can turn her into a strong woman
Her ending in the movie was perfect, why do you faggots want her back other than waifu factor
>>
They're going to pull a Rambo where they take a nice thriller and turn it into a mindless action movie franchise. I can't wait until Sicario man kills Russians in Syria.
>>
>>70615662
and so are you
>>
Thank God. She was by far te worse part of the movie
>>
Why would she be? Her story is done. Its Benicio's characters story now, think about what he did in the first film. Theres nowhere else to go with the narrative.
>>
why can't these fags speak english
>>
she was good eyecandy

also the score of this film is just fantastic, that set with the cino was just great viewing
>>
File: slutty blunt chokeplay orgasm.webm (3 MB, 1280x533) Image search: [Google]
slutty blunt chokeplay orgasm.webm
3 MB, 1280x533
>>70615069
DROPPED
>>
>>70615146
Did you even watch the movie?

The whole point is emily was fucking done and couldnt do anything about shit.

A movie with her would literally be jsut her doing her normal cop job, no way in hell she gets back into CIA cartel shit.

Especially since she is already blacklisted by that one guy.
>>
>>70615155

This.

Its noly logical she wont be in it.

Its about Medellin.
>>
del toro had his revenge though
>>
>>70615069

Good.

It wouldn't have made any sense, the entire movie was her getting used and disgusted with the system, feeling helpless and targeted in the end.

Classic Hollyjew move would be to have her be some kind of action hero in the second movie, taking out cartel leaders or uncovering a plot between the cartel and the CIA by her lonesome.. usual trash.

They can work a lot better plotlines out of Benicio or Josh Brolin's characters.
>>
>>70615069
It will definitely bomb
>>
so emily's character was DONE anyway so getting rid of her seems like a good move

even though she a cute

dunno if del toro's character will work. part of his character was the mystery of who he was but that's been revealed already.
>>
This has Jenna Fischer voodoo all over it.
>>
File: 17t12712923.gif (489 KB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
17t12712923.gif
489 KB, 300x249
>>70615285
>Unknown italian director with 2 films with somewhat high imdb ratings
Hmmm, I mean Villeneuve came out of fucking nowhere too, with Incendies and he became successful. Maybe.....just maybe this might be good.
>>
>>70615285
Actually kinda interested now. Might wait out a bit until I REEEEEEE
>>
She'll be too busy filming Captain Marvel.
>>
>>70615285
>new film set to focus on Benicio Del Toro as hitman Alejandro Gillick.
based, the only good character Tbh fampaitachi
>>
>>70615476
>>70615663
>>70615797
>>70617231
>>70617348

This. I can't believe how shitty /tv/ is with actual SJWs infecting this board. Maybe /pol/ was right about the SJW boogeyman on this board
>>
>>70618320
He's the director of Gomorrah, one of the best european shows out there
>>
>>70615069
based Angelina will fill in.
>>
>>70618320
>>70618573

Damn this might actually might turn out kino. Also "Soldado" sounds cool
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.