[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, we're making spinoffs of Star Wars (1977) with the mission
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
So, we're making spinoffs of Star Wars (1977) with the mission to steal the Death Star plans and the adventures of young Han Solo.

Pitch me a spinoff of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
>>
gentle bump
>>
>>67805450
Poe Dameron as the central character for a film that explores the galactic climate between the Resistance and The First Order.

It's all about his trials as a young pilot, trying to prove his worth and trying to instil a sense of comradery and spirit into his new unit of rebel pilots.

His closest friend, his "wedge Antilles" type, ultimately severs ties with the Resistance and joins The First Order.

No Jedi bullshit. No prophecies. Just one damn fine pilot trying to make his galaxy a safer place, and earn the respect or his peers.

Film ends with General Leia Organa tasking him with the mission of tracking down Luke Skywalker.
>>
>>67805450
>it turns out there is a second starkiller base that the first order or whatever own
>they blow up some more shit, maybe this time a "not-dagobah" planet
>Rey and a new, socially progressive character must work to destroy the new base, whilst competing for the role of "Mary sue of the Galaxy"

I dunno if JJ is already planning this for the sequel tho.
>>
>a look at captain phasmas mercenary past- how she became disenfranchised with the chaotic diversity of the new republic and joined the first order hoping for.. order i guess.
Also some wild climax battle where phasma gets fucked up and it turms out the special snowflake armor is there for a reason

Wait i just did an anakin story didnt I.
Well fuck
>>
My spin-off will have a talking raccoon, a plant man, and guy who speaks entirely in memes.

It'll make billions.
>>
Red Arm
>>
File: 250px-DarkTimes01[1].jpg (49 KB, 250x384) Image search: [Google]
250px-DarkTimes01[1].jpg
49 KB, 250x384
Adaptation of the Dark Times comics
>>
>>67806974
>young Poe Dameron

Genius. We get to find out how he became the best damn pilot in the Resistance and how he met BB-8.
>>
>>67807241

That's a sequel idea, not a spinoff idea .You're fired.
>>
>>67807456

Nice. Elizabeth Debicki as young Phasma. Why does she wear the armour?!
>>
>>67807549

What does this have to do with The Force Awakens? You're fired.
>>
>>67805450
Unkar Plutt's pawn shop.
>>
File: 1207944009002.jpg (24 KB, 370x300) Image search: [Google]
1207944009002.jpg
24 KB, 370x300
>>67807733
>mfw this actually has potential

At least as much as the Mos Eisley Cantina is Space Deadwood idea. I bet all kinds of shit goes through that pawn shop. You could do it just as easily with Watto, but no one ever seemed to go there, Unkar Plutt's pawn shop was packed.

Epic, I like it.
>>
>>67807840
Thanks. I don't think Watto would be allowed today anyways.
>>
>>67807870

He's a Toydarian, prequel bans don't work on him.
>>
>>67805450
Daily life of Rey selling herself for portions.
>>
File: notbothans.jpg (17 KB, 421x236) Image search: [Google]
notbothans.jpg
17 KB, 421x236
>>67805450
How are they going to cast bothans? Why do the bothans look human? Aren't they supposed to be alien?
>>
>>67807967
No I meant because Disney would find him too offensive.
>>
>>67808019
>spinoff
>with the main character

I don't think you get this...

>>67808046
>bothans
>first Death Star

Casual scum.
>>
The adventures of Maz Kanata and Chewbacca
>>
>>67805450
How about a prequel showing how Kylo massacred Luke's Jedi students and how Luke disappeared without a trace - what should have been included in the first 30 minutes of the FUCKING MOVIE!!

YOU HAD 1 JOB JJ
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.