[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just came back from theater. It's a great film but certainly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: neon-demon-cannes-poster.jpg (464 KB, 1024x1366) Image search: [Google]
neon-demon-cannes-poster.jpg
464 KB, 1024x1366
Just came back from theater. It's a great film but certainly not Refn's best.
>>
Who is this neon semen demon?
>>
>>70609110
Jesse.
>>
"K"
>>
retard
>>
Is she nude?
>>
Do u see her 17 yr old yitties in it
>>
>>70609074
refn sucks
>>
Worse or better than the Black Swan?

Are there many lewd scenes?
>>
>>70609802
You get to see her in her underwears only but she has some lewd scenes.
>>
File: 1465249673047.jpg (59 KB, 972x972) Image search: [Google]
1465249673047.jpg
59 KB, 972x972
>>70609826
she was 16 during filming
>>
>>70610007
Many lewd scenes.
I'm a bit ashamed but the necrophilia scene gave me a boner
>>
>>70610007
It's definitely better.
>>
>>70610108
Fuck, I was planning to take my bros and sisters to the movie, I guess I'll have to go alone or ask a friend (But they all plebs)
>>
>>70610220
Go alone.
The film is quite complex and the symbolism isn't as obvious as the one in OGF. I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck was going on.
>>
Describe the lewd scenes in detail
>>
>>70610344
We hear Keanu Reeves breaking in the room of a 13 year old girl and raping her. Jena Malone tries to sleep with Elle Fanning and force her way between her legs until Elle rejects her. Jena Malone kisses, caresses and spits in the mouth of a woman's corpse while imagining Elle caressing herself. Abbey Lee and another girl showers and masturbates covered in blood.
>>
>>70610066
Her eyes are uneven as hell in that picture. Cannot unsee.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.