[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck I hate homos now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: American-Beauty-Movie-Poster.jpg (887 KB, 2210x3164) Image search: [Google]
American-Beauty-Movie-Poster.jpg
887 KB, 2210x3164
What the fuck I hate homos now?
>>
>not hating them to begin with
>>
File: 1460772875622.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1460772875622.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
> those 16 year old tits tho
>>
Wasn't that the point of the movie tho?

If your a homophobe, your a Closeted fag.
And if your an average heterosexual man, your basically pedo.

Flyover Americans are freaks so kids leave home while you can and move to NY cause liberalism saves.
>>
Kevin Spacey did nothing wrong. He bravely reclaimed his life but that faggot neighbor ruined it

Very inspirational story desu
>>
>>70608949
>If your a homophobe, your a Closeted fag.

I hate when idiots reduce a movie to something completely stupid and ridiculous. That's hardly the "point" of the movie.

Jesus Christ...
>>
File: That's Not Funny.png (38 KB, 331x251) Image search: [Google]
That's Not Funny.png
38 KB, 331x251
>>70608700
She wasn't really 16 was she?

Wouldn't that be CP?
>>
>>70608485
>if you hate homos it means you're a closeted one you know.
>>
>>70608485
Now read The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber, and you'll have women too
>>
Why is this movie always reduced to the homo stuff?
>>
>>70608949
>>70609816

>one character in a story acts a certain way
>the message of the story must be that all people with one defining trait of that character are like that character

What's the point of even watching movies if something as simple as American Beauty goes over your head?
>>
>>70609633
Oh my god, 16 YEARS OLD? 16? THAT'S PRACTICALLY KINDERGARTEN! WHO'S THE SICK FUCKING FREAK THAT MADE THIS FILM?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.