[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for his career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 700x767) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 700x767
Where will he go? I don't think they would abandon a plotline this big, especially with his house becoming relevant finally.

Would be cool to see him in the North helping John. I feel like him and Davos could be buds
>>
>>70608001
he could be Jon's eventual introduction to Dany
>>
>>70608001
>62 men
>Relevant
>>
>>70608001
He's an exile, he's not going back to Westeros. They'll chop his head off.
>>
>>70608129
Everything in Westeros is ass backwards now. I doubt anyone would give a fuck about Jorah's history now. But he is useful still, especially knowing so much about Dany and Co.
>>
>>70608066
He's going to watch as Jon give Dany the D? Now that's a real cuck.
>>
>>70608001
Johns sword is the Mormont family ancestral Valerian sword, how come they didn't want it back?

Old man Mormont changed the hilt to a wolf instead of a bear for him but still those things are so rare I'd think they'd want it.
>>
>>70608001
I think he returned to Quarth to see the masked woman and ask her about the cure.
>>
>>70608204
It was meant for Jorah, who personally returned it to his father before his exile. Jorah doesnt want or deserve the sword. His father specifically gave it to Jon. Why would the house not be okay with that? It's not like anyone else is worthy of it there.
>>
>>70608293
They're rare and valuable af
>>
>>70608001
He'll only get cured (with the same thing that cured Shireen) when he's already half stoneman. He'll be able to speak but with no sanity. Then in a shocking twist, he'll rape Dany and get killed by Daario.
>>
>>70609541
He'll get the volcano arm like Vic in the books
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.