[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will the SJW shilling continue after the success of Cucked Neighbours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: bad-neighbors-2-2016-1.jpg (485 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
bad-neighbors-2-2016-1.jpg
485 KB, 2048x1536
will the SJW shilling continue after the success of Cucked Neighbours Jew?
>>
>>70600461

>Bad neighbours
>they had to change it so as not to confuse it with the TV show

hue
>>
>>70600504
Well Neighbours is an important part of day time TV history
>>
To be fair the movie they advertised wasn't the movie we got so most people, like myself and my girlfriend, went to see it and expected another comedy like the first one just to be sick of the movie 20 minutes in. Nobody in the theatre laughed, only chuckled at a couple parts. Chloe's only lines were "ITS SEXIST IF YOU DONT LAUGH AT THIS JOKE" and her calling everything sexist and the Hillary shilling was beyond enough to make me want to walk out but tickets were $15 a piece so I grudgingly stuck it out.
>>
>>70601016
>Hillary shilling
im not doubting it but i dont recall any. examples?
>>
>>70601126
Literally when they all dress up as Hillary Clinton in different stages of her life...?

Fat girl: "What about 1980s Hillary?"
Chloe: "what about candidate Hillary?"
Zac Efron: "what about first Madame president Hillary?"
>>
>>70600640
Neighbours is an amazing show with incredible character development far above this pleb-tier garbage.
>>
>>70601213
jesus I must have blocked that bit out.

the tampon throwing and the bit where seth rogan got sexually abused on the way to work stood out to me
>>
>>70600461
(((seth rogan)))
>>
isnt it about the bitches getting blown the fuck out by an older sensible white male and his loyal wife, and a young hot stud who was a former degenerate,
>>
>>70601293
>zac efron says its gross to throw used tampons at people
>Chloe: UR FUCKIN SEXIST FOR NOT THINKING ITS FUNNY BECAUSE IF THEY WERE DICKS IT WOULD BE FUNNY
>zac efron: ur right
>>
there are more faggots complaining about "sjw" bullshit than any other boogeyman.

kys
>>
>>70601315
>Seth Rogen
>white
>>
>>70601297
whats this (((meme))) about?
>>
>>70601016
are you implicating that chloe is an mk-ultra pedophile victim who has an extreme obsession with an pre-presidential nominee?
please tell me more
>>
>>70600461
>will the SJW shilling continue after the success of Cucked Neighbours Jew?

do you talk like this irl?
>>
>>70601382
>haha oh yh a bag of dicks haa

if i bled from my cock, mopped it with some tissue and then through it at my neighbours house and accused everyone of sexism im not sure it would go down quite as well.
>>
>>70601600
>pedo victim

I wish I were a pedo victim if it meant making millions and being famous. I feel soooooooooo sorry for them....
>>
>>70601616
no just on the chan

>im being anti-un-dis-ironic
>>
>>70601436
>anyone who complains about anything is an SJW
>>
>>70600461
But OP, this has absolutely nothing to do with Serious Joke Wizards.
>>
>>70602234
You just got triggered by another sjw complaining about being triggered. How embarrassing.
>>
>>70602301
said the triggered sjw
>>
>>70602263
I know I didnt laugh once
>>
>>70600461
it's seth rogen, nothing he does is an success. even his defeat doesn't amount to a success for anyone.
>>
>>70601382
>used bloody tampon
>a dick
Yeah, totally the same thing. Maybe like a used cum tissue would be an equivalent.
>>
>>70602351
You can't recover anon. Close tab
>>
>>70600461
Who would spend money to see this low-brow garbage? I know that's an arrogant statement, but puh-lease!
>>
>>70602950
this guy>>70602714

he's a massive faggot
>>
>only good joke was "another jew in the oven"
>>
>>70603069
So triggered lol.
>>70601436
>>70602234
>>
>>70603122
lol XD
>>
>>70600461
Apparently Chloe's character is annoying asshole in this flick despite she's tried to be portraited as a "good guy" character.

Can anyone confirm this
>>
>>70603905
yeah she hasn't aged well either
>>
>>70601501
((((((joos)))))))))))
>>
>>70601213
is this actually in the movie? i watched the first a while ago and they do that exact same joke with De Niro
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.