[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are British television shows so boring?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: monkey.jpg (61 KB, 634x892) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
61 KB, 634x892
Why are British television shows so boring?
>>
cause bongcucks are a boring people
>>
File: 81dJBt0lAZL._SL1500_.jpg (211 KB, 1106x1500) Image search: [Google]
81dJBt0lAZL._SL1500_.jpg
211 KB, 1106x1500
because you're watching the wrong ones
>>
>>70599736
Because you have the attention span of your pic
>>
>be australian
>date french speaking african
>we discuss television we enjoy
>she watches french and american comedies
>show her some of the shows i like
>questions why australians like british stuff
>because its good and we speak english, why wouldnt we?
>mfw americans have soiled comedy for the english speaking world
Obvious exceptions, but as a general rule Brits have a much better sense of humour.
>>
>>70600264
>Be aussie
>Not a drunken racist that sucker punches wallabies in their faces
Stop falseflagging britbong
>>
>>70600483
Mate I live in Melbourne, the good part of the country.
>>
>>70600501
>implying theres a good part of australia
c'mon m8
>>
>>70600531
>implying there isn't
Check mate muthafugga
>>
>>70599736
give an example
>>
>>70600501
Melbourne is the reddit of Australia
>>
>>70600752
Melbourne is the /lit/ of Australia. The rest of Australia is /b/ or /v/ tier. Like this shitty board
>>
>>70600250
/thread
>>
>>70600787
>implying /lit/ isn't reddit: the board
>>
>>70600830
>everything i dislike is reddit
>>
>>70600830
He says while posting on /tv/
>>
Diversity quotas and mindless editing for the sake of editing.

American TV is generally even worse though, hundreds of channels, 5 or 6 times the population, and nothing worth watching.
>>
>>70599736
Skins
Misfits
Glue
The Night Manager
Black Mirror
Go Fuck Yourself
>>
>>70601071
I'm just here to shitpost and argue with redditors though.
>>
>>70601439
So you're the reason this board is shit. Well done
>>
>>70599736
Someone quick! This guy needs a guitar riff!
>>
>>70601395
Skins is fucking awful. You faggots tricked me into watching it and it's the same melodramatic teen schlock as Dawson's Creek but with tits
>>
>>70599736
because British peoples only possible talent is music and when they try to make movies,comedy,or a society they naturally crash and fail miserably
>>
>>70601395
Skins is pretty bad m8. Maybe when you're a pre-teen and want to be cool and rebellious but for the most part it's really poorly written.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.