[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>doesn't fight in the battle of the hornburg >doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>doesn't fight in the battle of the hornburg
>doesn't fight in the battle of pelennor fields
>doesn't march on the black gate
>turns up for the party

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>70598805
he's an elf
>>
He's at least 6000 years old m8
>>
He had no faith in humanity anymore and was busy protecting Rivendell from invasion. Just because we don't see the other battles around Middle-earth doesn't mean they weren't being attacked too. I also think there's an element of the elves not wanting to solve all of the humans' problems when they were about to leave Middle-earth forever.
>>
>stands by and doesn't push isildur and the ring into the lava
>deflects blame into men, waah men are weak, I was there when the strength of men failed
Stupid cuck
>>
>>70598821
/thread
>>
File: 1445866376582.jpg (308 KB, 680x798) Image search: [Google]
1445866376582.jpg
308 KB, 680x798
>>70598805
Elves are cowardly cucks who prefer to flee their own ancient dwellings rather than fight a bunch of orcs.
>>
File: 1448059061488.jpg (553 KB, 1938x1418) Image search: [Google]
1448059061488.jpg
553 KB, 1938x1418
>>70598805
Weren't Orcs from Angmar raiding Eriador?
Wasn't Saruman sending wild people north toe burn stuff deep into Eriador?
Kingdom of Eregion was long dead, at best he still commanded a few hundred elves.
Meanwhile orcs were also attacking Erebor and Lothlorien from who knows where.
>>
>>70598805

>lets daughter race mix
>>
>>70598855
>It is ever justified for an elf to kill a king of Numenor
He would be looked down on for the rest of eternity if he did this.
>>
>Elrond owns one of the Three Elven Rings
>its a Ring of Healing
>he doesnt heal a single person injured in battle when there are literally hundreds of thousands of casualties
>>
>>70598855
That 's because Isildur is literally a superhuman and stronger than Elrond
>>
>>70598805
isnt that the guy who sent all those elves to helms deep
>>
>>70599748
It was him and Gil-Galad who took the lion share in the fight against Sauron
>>
>>70598805
He already defeated Sauron with Elendil brah. He's a vet
>>
>>70599751
Haldir: I bring word from Lord Elrond of Rivendell. An Alliance once existed between Elves and Men. Long ago we fought and died together. We come to honor that allegiance.
Aragorn: Mae govannen, Haldir. You are most welcome.
Haldir: We are proud to fight alongside Men once more.
>>
>>70599881

It was really Galadriel though.
>>
>>70599881
>>70599751

Not Tolkien canon - probably Jackson realising Elrond was a cunt.
>>
Doesn't he have some appendix battles?
>>
>>70598805
Elrond was not a warrior
>>
>>70600410
Gondor gets no aid because Sauron is striking at every single bastion of the free peoples at the same time, Saruman was keeping Rohan in check, and Black Numenoreans loyal to Sauron moved their fleets to threaten all of Gondor's southern allies, forcing them to keep most of their own forces as garrisons. Elrond fought to defend his home, but that's the extent of what he could do. Sauron won the war before he actually made his first move.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.