[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best got character coming through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
best got character coming through
>>
>>70587840
his ego got him killed
worst character imo
>>
File: Viseryspromoheadshot.jpg (311 KB, 1017x1065) Image search: [Google]
Viseryspromoheadshot.jpg
311 KB, 1017x1065
>>70587840
Sorry what?
>>
>>70587898
story would have been so much better with him, dude just going around incinerating sand niggers with his dragons.
>>
>>70587898
what happened to him again? I forgot
>>
>>70587840
Idk about character

Charles Dance fucking demanded the attention of everyone every time he was on screen. He was by far the best actor on the show
>>
>>70588190
Killed by Drago. Poured a pot of melted gold right on his head
>>
>>70588156
>Implying the dragons would obey him
They only listen to empowered strong female characters
>>
>>70587840
I agree 100%

This motherfucker single-handedly kept the Lannister name alive and relevant while Jamie and Cersei were fucking each other and Tyrion was drinking and fucking whores. I always felt kind of bad for the guy having to see what his family has become and what's going to be left of them when he dies

Of course, then he dies and everything really goes to shit. Cersei hands King's Landing over to Pope Bernie Sanders, the king has fewer balls Varys, Jamie remains whipped by his sister, and Tyrion is off helping a Targaryen

There is no House Lannister without Tywin
>>
>>70589654
It shows it takes more than just ordering your children to be a parent
>>
>>70589654
>hate and shame your most competent sun because your wife died and he is short
>shame and hate Jamie for his honorable service in the kings guard
>>
>>70589160
BUT TARGAYREANS ARE IMMUNE TO BEING BURNED
>>
>>70587840
he reminds me of my father, he despises everything i do too
>>
>>70590228
if tywin was a good dad and and a genius politician he'd be a mary sue

his main flaws are he's only an average field commander and a shit parent
>>
File: bronn the crooner.jpg (11 KB, 236x240) Image search: [Google]
bronn the crooner.jpg
11 KB, 236x240
>>70587840
You're a grub in shiny armor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Qon-Udlhw
>>
>>70587840
Shame they cut this scene, it really showed how he could read people like a book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfmmUa_r-oo

For those who haven't seen it: Enjoy the last original content you see of this character. He's a good one.
>>
>>70587840
>one child is an abomination, the other two are incestuous retards
>allows his inbred grandchildren even though one is a complete lunatic and the other is bitchmade

heard he even got cucked by a targaryen.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.