[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Silicon Valley Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: gilfoyle.jpg (503 KB, 1172x663) Image search: [Google]
gilfoyle.jpg
503 KB, 1172x663
Next episode:
>Gavin is fired and is sent to the rooftop
>>
Why is Gavin suddenly retarded with computers when he founded Hooli?
>>
>>70587780
steve jobs didn't know how to code. whats your point?
>>
File: 33.png (362 KB, 829x539) Image search: [Google]
33.png
362 KB, 829x539
third for trinity
>>
>>70587747
>all that Phil'z product placement since they started sponsoring the show
Not sure how I feel about this... they have good coffee but I don't know if I appreciate the shillling
>>
Is your refrigerator running?

This is Mike Hunt
>>
>>70587911
Guess what man..
There is product placement all around you in real life.
>>
>>70587956
GOD DAMMIT
>>
"Erlich Bachman, this is your mother you are not my son"

Can someone explain the joke?
>>
>>70588018
It's just the juxtaposition of Jin's shitty joke with the emotional tension of Bachman waiting for the confirmation call about the sale of his shares.
>>
I only just started watching this show on a whim. It's probably one of the best comedies I've ever seen. I wish I had watched it from the beginning.

>tfw basically marathoned the first three seasons except the finale isn't up yet

Feels blue-balled man.
>>
>>70588018
His mother is calling her son "Erlich Bachman"
>>
>>70587747
when are they gonna reveal that Jin Yang actually knows English but acts like he doesn't for convenience's sake?
>>
MIKE HUNT
I
K
E

H
U
N
T

I heard this so many times in elementary but why was this scene so funny?
>>
>>70587838
I saw an interview where woz said that he did code a bit in the early days.
>>
>>70587780
his paranoia is overriding what knowledge and common sense he has
>>
>>70588556

He was watching in real time as Richard was fucking him and he knew it. Even Gilfoyle who usually never misses a chance to fuck someone was like shit, padawans need to keep learning from the master. Austim has its perks.
>>
File: TIME TO OIL UP.jpg (125 KB, 984x629) Image search: [Google]
TIME TO OIL UP.jpg
125 KB, 984x629
>>70587911
I assume since you know about them, you're also a commieforniafag.

I see people drinking them all the time in Palo Alto. It makes more sense to have them drinking Phil'z than say Koopa Cafe even if it'd make more sense for the area.

>tfw based as fuck Fincher put in Koopa Cups in Social Network
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.