[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tbg/ - The Bachelorette General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 362x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 362x204
>CHAD ON SUICIDE WATCH

discuss tonight's episode lads. Predictions? What went wrong? Who's the next to go?
>>
chad is already over it and getting laid as we speak
>>
>>70586977
Chad is literally right about every guy in that house that bitched about him tbqh

None of them are there to make dudebro love connections. They're there for Jojo and in direct competition for her, like that's a whole house of guys trying to cuck you out of your future wife - why would you want to be friends with any of them?
>>
Also the sand nigger is finally gone thank Allah
>>
Alex the manlet will be gone within two more episodes btw
>>
>>70587508
who? the bartender?
>>
>>70587556
Yeah that guy was a shit

James T is best guy
>>
Chad wasn't really so much alpha as much as an enormously huge asshole. He's incredibly violent and vain. Easily reminds me of Patrick Bateman.

I admire his level of don't-give-a-shit though.
>>
>>70587637
Not defending Chad actually. He's an asshole for sure and the fact that he couldn't handle the bantz makes him an amateur, but the fact that he riles almost everyone in the house where they're doing nothing but bitching to Jojo about Chad proves Chad was correct about them
>>
on one hand chad seems like the realest guy on the show this season, and even though he's a dick, it was messed up how every guy ganged up on him. i hope that one marine goes home.
on the other hand i have very little respect for everyone on this show, so i cant give too much credit to chad
>>
>>70587727
That would be great if Chad didn't turn into a stuttering, spineless, double-talking retard every time JoJo or the Host confronted him or other guys talking to JoJo didn't consistently lead to Chad gettig rekt.
>>
Chad stood by his ideals and was right about the housemates going gogogaga over jojo. Its ridiculous.
>>
I think Chad is an actor and a plant.
>>
>>70587888
His instagram was created in like May so it's entirely possible
>>
>>70587612
why because he bartended?
>>
>>70587888
By the way Jojo sighed about giving the rose to Chad at rose ceremonies, by the way Chad was always given the final rose to up the drama factor, I'd be more than willing to bet that the producers laid out that Chad would be there for a certain period of time and her sighs were letting non actor plants go for making a circus out of her love journey
>>
"perception is reality, chad" - Derek
>>
Chad just acting like a Chad
>>
>>70588276
Nah he was just every Middle eastern guy you meet in a nightclub that you flirt with because maybe he's actually Saudi royalty and fucking loaded but he's just some dude who can only afford one eyebrow
>>
Welp time for the ratings to tank. Chad is better than the bachelorette, he was the only guy against having several dudes kiss and fuck the same girl in the same week. Chad can easily DM any instagram model and get head every day of the week
>>
>>70588676
tbqh senpai Chad and his Chad behavior was the reason why I was told I should watch this show and if he's off the show

>Jojo has told literally six guys that she has real feelings for them
>Jojo has told 2-3 guys she might be falling in love with them
>she tells you you're amazing and then talks to ten other guys and makes out with half of them

Literally JUST: the tv show
>>
This is fairly surreal.
As someone who doesn't watch this, I'm not even sure this is real. I mean, you are going on about an "alpha" named Chad, seems like it could be satire.
>>
>>70588676
chad is the only one worthy of real love. all the other guys can split jojo for all i care

>>70588918
chad is like a representation of classical masculine values
>>
>>70589105
>Being a petty, violent, crybully asshole are "classical masculine values"

Na
>>
>>70589303
we're talking about chad not alex homie
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.