[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unironically one of my favorite shows. It's so good. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: katzwallpaper.jpg (248 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
katzwallpaper.jpg
248 KB, 1024x768
Unironically one of my favorite shows. It's so good. Why haven't you watched it?
>>
>>70586715
I did, best parts are the improv stuff. All the comedians regurgitating their stand up bits is probably the worst. But maybe its because I heard it before.
>>
This show made me so nervous, no one could ever sit still yet they all talked in a calm monotone.
>>
>>70586715

Absolutely fantastic show.
Some of the comedians are good some not so much. The rest of the show is always great. I still drop lines from this show almost everyday.
>>
>>70586856
I'll second this, but with the caveat that certain regular comedians like Irrera and Fred Stoller were really good at tailoring their comedy to the show.
>>
>>70586715

I have watched it. It's great. Although some of the commedians can be really obnoxious and unfunny and it ruins the feel of the show. However the other parts of the show are nearly perfect in every episode.
>>
>>70586856
>>70586932
>>70586951
Yes I should have noted: The majority of the standup is trash. Jeff Garlin sucked, Jon Stewart sucked, Marc Maron sucked, Rodney Dangerfield was good.
>>
>>70586715
I want to watch it, hook me up mane.
>>
>>70586951
Dom was the best stand up on the show. But I think its because he wasn't just doing his bits, he'd mix it up. Everyone else, sounded like they pre-recorded and didn't even know what it was for.
>>
>>70587083
I watched the whole series on Youtube.
>>
>>70586951
Ray Romano was brilliant too I wished he was on it more.
>>
All I remember was the son being 4chan personified. Down to being a full time NEET and oogling over the receptionist but never doing anything other than annoying her with inane shit.
>>
>>70587641
You've got it pretty correct, except that Ben was actually funny and didn't just spout memes.
>>
Suuuuuuch a good show.

The relationship between Dr Katz and Ben is pretty heart warming sometimes, desu
>>
The percentage of screaming 90's meme comedians is a little too high.

Other than that, basically a perfect show.
>>
my life is in squiggle vision
>>
My parents loved it, it was a bit before my time, but I loved Home Movies so I went back and watched it and it's a great show. I think I prefer Home Movies but simply based off nostalgia factor
>>
File: i think i'm fallin hard.png (171 KB, 516x430) Image search: [Google]
i think i'm fallin hard.png
171 KB, 516x430
>>70586715
but i have, many many times.
>>
>>70587155
Ah, good. Cheers.
>>
>>70587166
I genuinely only like Ray on Katz, though. It's tough seeing him shine there and then trying to watch his stand up or Everybody Loves Raymond.
>>
great show. too bad the audio sounds like muffled shit in some episodes.
>>
>>70589962
any idea how squiggle vision in animation works? I'd like a breakdown but am not sure if searching for "squiggle vision" would get me there.
>>
>>70594304
alright, alright, it is actually called "squigglevision"
disregard
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.