[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is her major malfunction?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: FACELESS WAIF.jpg (24 KB, 360x395) Image search: [Google]
FACELESS WAIF.jpg
24 KB, 360x395
What is her major malfunction?
>>
bad writing?
>>
her clitoris
>>
>>70585581

Arya needs a contrived evil bad guy or else how is anyone supposed to care????
>>
virginity
>>
>>70585581

So, is she Arya?
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 752x564
>>70585581
Raging SJW unfortunately
>>
>>70585581
Shes not sitting on my face.
>>
>>70585581
Autism
>>
>>70585581
Shes not on my penis thrusting aggressively
>>
>>70585681
not in the books she has a back story.

as for OP's question i think they got some rule of 2 type shit going on and if arya didnt screw up so often than she would replace her. others are mentioned but never seen in the show
>>
>>70585681
If she was, why would she kill herself? Wait what the fuck is even going on?
>>
>>70585681
I really can't shake the feeling that she is. Especially seeing Arya's hair looking exactly like hers...
>>
>>70585681
don't be ridiculous that's as unbelievable as Bran being the three-eyed raven
>>
>>70585689
kek, yeah gays should support Muslims more. What could go wrong?
>>
>>70585581
The only way to salvage her character is for her to be a literal doppelganger who is mean to take Arya's place, which is how people become no one. GRRM would never write an ultra cool magical assassin guild without a seriously steep price of entry. It's just his style to have really fucked up terms to access magic, and all the cool stuff in his stories.
>>
>>70585581
I dont know, but having Arya's face seems like a pretty useful tool to have on missions in Westeros. I could see why they'd want to kill her if they can't have her as an assassin.
>>
>>70585689
But Islam hates gays.... I am confused
>>
>>70585689
>LGBT against Islamophobia
>Sharia punishment for LGBT behavior is execution by being thrown from the top of a tall building

Honestly at this point, I wouldn't even mind letting the muslims in just so they could enact their brutality on these faggots and show them how badly they messed up
>>
She's just butthurt because Arya now is daddy's favourite.
>>
>>70585689

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>70585763
It's a metaphor. By killing Arya Stark she can truly become no one.
>>
>>70585689
What the fuck is that dude dressed as a miner even doing? What the actual fuck?
>>
File: 5466567886.png (15 KB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
5466567886.png
15 KB, 291x300
LEAVE WAIF ALONE
>>
>>70585990
Well, she does look like Lena Dunham if Lena Dunham hadn't hit as many branches while falling off the ugly tree.
>>
>>70586022
>What the fuck is that dude dressed as a miner even doing?

His gf told him she wanted to 'burn the coal' so he's going to go mine for it? or something idk
>>
>>70585581
She is in love with the assassin dude and doesn't like stark budying up.

Completely ignoring the fact that the assasin dude isn't actually the same person hardly any time stark talks to him and the fact that she shouldn't ever be the same person either.

The show is fucked.
>>
>>70585689
>sheep against lupophobia
>>
>>70585878

They already have her face. Is Arya already dead, replaced by Waif who is struggling through her own 'becoming faceless' split personality stuff?
>>
>>70585689

wew lad, i always had that feeling in my gut that she was a shitter
>>
>>70585689
Waif(u) ruined
>>
They haven't let her dance
>>
>>70585689
>hey guys, let's be tolerant of people who want to throw rocks at us!
>yaaay!
What fucking tards.
>>
The whole "hating Arya" thing is an act. They're friends actually and that stab sequence was all pretend to let her escape.
>>
>implying the Waif isn't Arya and Arya isn't the Waif
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.